West Ham Vs Leeds Utd Premier League Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: West Ham Vs Leeds Utd Premier League Official Match Thread

Post by Whiskyman »

Fuck me that should have been 1-3
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

No passes are sticking, every 2nd ball lost, no bounces going our way, look really out of sorts. Looks like we are trying to hard.
Also credit to leeds, a ton of injuries and just get on with it. I like leeds and hope they don’t go down…but not at the expense of points against us.

Lanzini maybe the change, hasn’t worked today and we need more protection in the middle.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Hope Moyes to upgrade performance in 2nd half.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

brookingslovechild wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:51 pm No passes are sticking, every 2nd ball lost, no bounces going our way, look really out of sorts. Looks like we are trying to hard.
Also credit to leeds, a ton of injuries and just get on with it. I like leeds and hope they don’t go down…but not at the expense of points against us.

Lanzini maybe the change, hasn’t worked today and we need more protection in the middle.
Trying too hard ???? Are you sure mate. Looks to me like there’s a few who thought we only neede to turn up. And as you say Leeds are seriously under strength.

If we lose this we will have lost 4 from 11 home games. That isn’t something CL teams do.

brookingslovechild

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:56 pm
brookingslovechild wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:51 pm No passes are sticking, every 2nd ball lost, no bounces going our way, look really out of sorts. Looks like we are trying to hard.

Trying too hard ???? Are you sure mate. Looks to me like there’s a few who thought we only neede to turn up. And as you say Leeds are seriously under strength.

If we lose this we will have lost 4 from 11 home games. That isn’t something CL teams do.
Trying to force it whisky , everything is a bit disjointed and none of the usual combinations are working.

Time for moyes to earn his Wonga, need a different approach or at least some different personnel.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

brookingslovechild wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:00 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:56 pm

Trying to force it whisky , everything is a bit disjointed and none of the usual combinations are working.

Time for moyes to earn his Wonga, need a different approach or at least some different personnel.
Bielsa has us sussed imo. He realises we aren’t a team that can dictate the play. Play a game that blunts our counter attacking style and we struggle.

Hopefully there is a Plan B but I won’t hold my breath.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:02 pm
brookingslovechild wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:00 pm

Bielsa has us sussed imo. He realises we aren’t a team that can dictate the play. Play a game that blunts our counter attacking style and we struggle.

Hopefully there is a Plan B but I won’t hold my breath.
This is where Antonio is meant to dig the team out with his marauding offensive power...or Perkins off the bench. We alllike pinky and perky...

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Paulooooooooo

brookingslovechild

Pabbbbbblllliiiiitttoooo

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

GET IN !!!!! 2-2 Fornals

Please don't blew it!
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.