LIVE at 9.30pm

Chat about anything football related here!
garnett

Re: LIVE at 9.30pm

Post by garnett »

I sadly for the first time switched it off after 40 mins, imo it was an overreaction of monumental proportions.

thomasdown480

Post by thomasdown480 »

garnett wrote:I sadly for the first time switched it off after 40 mins, imo it was an overreaction of monumental proportions.
Because garnett me number 1 cunt was on :lol: :lol: :lol:

LondonWelsh

Post by LondonWelsh »

You usually cover everything. A hugely contentious issue i know but if Slaven Bilic fails turn it around within the next 6 games would Sullivan and Gold consider approaching Sam Allardyce again to save relegation?

BoleynBadges

Post by BoleynBadges »

geo just for you mate a beautiful cake :D

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

while I generally agree with Geo's point about us not spending big money on proven premier league talent, this is the second time today on this board I've had to mention our record signing Andre Ayew. He is prem proven and cost us 20 mill, agree we could have used a couple more, but it seems his brief cameo against Chelsea has made him the forgotten man.
#fuckqatar2022

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Hammertime wrote:while I generally agree with Geo's point about us not spending big money on proven premier league talent, this is the second time today on this board I've had to mention our record signing Andre Ayew. He is prem proven and cost us 20 mill, agree we could have used a couple more, but it seems his brief cameo against Chelsea has made him the forgotten man.
I think there are two things going on re Ayew. Forwards who suffer months long injuries often return with half a yard of pace missing. So we won't know what we have purchased until he is fully match fit.

John Hartson gave his opinion and observed the club paid massively over the players worth. He valued Ayew as no more than 10 million.

So not much to bleedin look forward to. We need AC and Sakho back and when they have returned they will be the go to guys and the others will be cover.

KingdomOfWHAM

Post by KingdomOfWHAM »

Bullet Club wrote:
Oziron wrote: Now here is a first poster that I can't fuck up with a new avatar....well done sir..... :D :D :D
Everyone has to love a little bit of Finn Balor right? He could save West Ham! (Well if he wasn't injured)
I'm the guy who was running the youtube chat and posting as Hammers Chat in it last night Bullet. Good to see you on the forum.

Finn's got a mean Pele Kick on him. Could use it up front at the moment...

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

BlackDiamond wrote:
Hammertime wrote:while I generally agree with Geo's point about us not spending big money on proven premier league talent, this is the second time today on this board I've had to mention our record signing Andre Ayew. He is prem proven and cost us 20 mill, agree we could have used a couple more, but it seems his brief cameo against Chelsea has made him the forgotten man.
I think there are two things going on re Ayew. Forwards who suffer months long injuries often return with half a yard of pace missing. So we won't know what we have purchased until he is fully match fit.

John Hartson gave his opinion and observed the club paid massively over the players worth. He valued Ayew as no more than 10 million.

So not much to bleedin look forward to. We need AC and Sakho back and when they have returned they will be the go to guys and the others will be cover.
Injury issue aside, he's coming of a very good season in an average Swansea team, thus proving he can perform in the prem. Add to that his experience with Payet and successes at Marseille, I'm hopeful that we didn't massively overpay for Ayew.
#fuckqatar2022