West Ham Ins & Outs 2023/24

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: West Ham Ins & Outs 2023/24

Post by Newmarket »

Can somebody tell what this “massive coup” for David Moyes the JWP signing is going to be ?

Apart from his frrr kick deliveries wtf does he bring to the party ? You know , the party all 9 of our outfield will have every game where we spend 80% of the time in our own penalty area because some bright spark decided that we need no pace AGAIN in our midfield ?
You know , the midfield that our best player has been trying to get out of for the last 18 months and we’ve made absolutely no effort to replace in all that time ?

https://www.footballfancast.com/west-ha ... sfer-news/
Bring back Jonathon !

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:02 pm Can somebody tell what this “massive coup” for David Moyes the JWP signing is going to be ?

Apart from his frrr kick deliveries wtf does he bring to the party ? You know , the party all 9 of our outfield will have every game where we spend 80% of the time in our own penalty area because some bright spark decided that we need no pace AGAIN in our midfield ?
You know , the midfield that our best player has been trying to get out of for the last 18 months and we’ve made absolutely no effort to replace in all that time ?

Absolute cunt of a manager.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:02 pm Can somebody tell what this “massive coup” for David Moyes the JWP signing is going to be ?

I agree totally with your prognosis of JWP......but...................

Our tactical genius has filled one of his many vacancies in the training team with none other than, Tom Daley, what a coupe that is.......who I have been reliably informed will be actively involved in team training. After his first session today he spoke to the press and said that both Antonio and Bowen had massive potential but the stand player was Cornet. Without reading too much into this, expect Cornet to be a regular starter this season. ;)

JayK

Post by JayK »

Does this mean Soucek would take the DM role? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:24 pm

Absolute cunt of a manager.
Looks like we are going to be the oldest and slowest team once again this season. :roll:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

I’m surprised a person of your intellect has not fathomed this out. The massive coup to which you refer is in fact a simple typo. It is apparent to me that the letters CandK are simply missing from the middle of the word. I do hope this clarifies the situation for you.

And may I say I totally concur with your opinion of the aforementioned player. He takes a mean freekick and offers precious little else.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Towie

Post by Towie »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:45 am

I’m surprised a person of your intellect has not fathomed this out. The massive coup to which you refer is in fact a simple typo. It is apparent to me that the letters CandK are simply missing from the middle of the word. I do hope this clarifies the situation for you.

And may I say I totally concur with your opinion of the aforementioned player. He takes a mean freekick and offers precious little else.
Not that I’m a fan of his but JWP scored and assisted more than any of our players in a relegated team than any of our lot.
So that’s your answer, means we still need a DM.
Pacqueta, JWP and a DM (McTominay) gives you the slowest midfield ever. 🙄
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Towie wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:31 am

Not that I’m a fan of his but JWP scored and assisted more than any of our players in a relegated team than any of our lot.
I think JWP would be a reasonable signing. We may even get it done by the January window.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Precisely. So where is this mythical Dm that we need so badly ?

I was genuinely delighted to read that that very ordinary Chelsea fella , Gallagher is it ? , doesn’t fancy West Ham at all and McTominay isn’t really any quicker or better either so we need er NEED a DM .
I can’t see Moyes dropping Soucek, Paqueta will drop to the bench before Soucek gets replaced , and JWP cannot contribute anything apart from set pieces delivery so Moyes HAS to be considering Souckek our DM ????

Christ I hope he’s toughened up a bit and learned how to pass over the summer
Bring back Jonathon !

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:39 am

Precisely. So where is this mythical Dm that we need so badly ?

I was genuinely delighted to read that that very ordinary Chelsea fella , Gallagher is it ? , doesn’t fancy West Ham at all and McTominay isn’t really any quicker or better either so we need er NEED a DM .
I can’t see Moyes dropping Soucek, Paqueta will drop to the bench before Soucek gets replaced , and JWP cannot contribute anything apart from set pieces delivery so Moyes HAS to be considering Souckek our DM ????

Christ I hope he’s toughened up a bit and learned how to pass over the summer

You just wait, Fellaini's on his way.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.