Slabhead

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Slabhead

Post by JayK »

OZHAMMER wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:55 pm
JayK wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:51 pm I think he’ll be missed at Man Utd tbh.

Brilliant. Just fucking brilliant... :roll:
Can’t wait tbh :lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

andyginbrasil wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:01 pm
JayK wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:51 pm I think he’ll be missed at Man Utd tbh.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fucking excellent Jay......about sums up what we can expect
That’s his highlights. Wait til the bad bits are shared :lol:
COYI!!!

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

:!:
JayK wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:01 pm
OZHAMMER wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:55 pm

Brilliant. Just fucking brilliant... :roll:
Can’t wait tbh :lol: :lol: :lol:
Game for a laugh! Might be the only source this season.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

JayK wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:02 pm
andyginbrasil wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:01 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fucking excellent Jay......about sums up what we can expect
That’s his highlights. Wait til the bad bits are shared :lol:
What a talent. An absolute legend in his own mind.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Is this confirmed ?

If so I’m very very disappointed.
Bring back Jonathon !

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:29 pm Is this confirmed ?

If so I’m very very disappointed.
It certainly confirms that he's shit, yes....so don't be disappointed Tim ....you were right :D

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

im not getting the AG ...Maguire will be a good player for us..honestly its pathetic the sheep all following the narrative hes shite...hes not shite..as you will soon see.
i can see the sense in Maguire and JWP, very solid british players, be honest, did Rice and Paqueta really look good together last season?...

i say all this on the proviso that we bring in a flair player in what remains in the window, ive suprised myself by not being that fussed about Paqueta leaving, hes not a Moyes player, and he has been overhyped for his performances last season imo.
ill happily take Cole Palmer and a good wedge for Paqueta

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

normannomates wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:30 pm im not getting the AG ...Maguire will be a good player for us..honestly its pathetic the sheep all following the narrative hes shite...hes not shite..as you will soon see.
i can see the sense in Maguire and JWP, very solid british players, be honest, did Rice and Paqueta really look good together last season?...

i say all this on the proviso that we bring in a flair player in what remains in the window, ive suprised myself by not being that fussed about Paqueta leaving, hes not a Moyes player, and he has been overhyped for his performances last season imo.
Would happily take Cole Palmer ( is he a Moyes player ? ) and the young england captain in the deal for Paqueta . Not happy with the fact we are in for JWP and Maquire , would prefer it if we were looking to the future rather then the now , Koopmeiners and Tah would be the way to go for me .

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Clayton wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:13 pm
normannomates wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:30 pm im not getting the AG ...Maguire will be a good player for us..honestly its pathetic the sheep all following the narrative hes shite...hes not shite..as you will soon see.

Would happily take Cole Palmer ( is he a Moyes player ? ) and the young england captain in the deal for Paqueta . Not happy with the fact we are in for JWP and Maquire , would prefer it if we were looking to the future rather then the now , Koopmeiners and Tah would be the way to go for me .
yea , i get it mate regarding your view on Maguire and JWP (i think both will suprise you ), but i see it from the Moyes point of view here (now the club have obviously backed him) ..it makes sense for me ...but we deffo need some steidten picks now to compliment it..
moyes rates Cole Palmer highly apparently ?

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/66218580

I sort of have a bit of empathy for him now. :?