Transfer window thread

Chat about anything football related here!
wokinghama

Re: Transfer window thread

Post by wokinghama »

Porterman wrote:Nice to see City spending another small amount on a young British player to boost the game at grass roots level.

Top darts.
Fuck me, I agree :lol:
Chim Chimeney

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

BillyDWhizz wrote:
palerider wrote:We want Ki as part of any deal for Ayew.

Which is good because not long after you've had a Chinese you want another one.

Coat, gloves. Pointed white hood.

And I know he's Korean btw.
I suspect Sully can't t tell the difference and thinks he's signing Son Heung-min. "White shirt...SE Asian appearance ...close enough..."
Apparently Sullivan has a bulk order of “Rise of the Krays” DVD’s to shift ....

Yeah I know . A new low . I’m so ashamed .
Bring back Jonathon !

Porterman

Post by Porterman »

wokinghama wrote:
Porterman wrote:Nice to see City spending another small amount on a young British player to boost the game at grass roots level.

Top darts.
Fuck me, I agree :i am genuinely amused:
That's only because you are not being an arse.

See what could happen.

It's your choice.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

Apparently Lille are desperate for money, so of course we've offered to take Amadou on loan with an option.
Are we skint? We should have the better part of £30m knocking about, but Sullivan seems entirely obsessed with trying to get loan deals.
£12m for that Russian striker leaves £18 for a midfielder. Get it done you tight fisted, short-arsed, little Welsh cunt.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Well, it's the big day. Christmas all over again and I can't wait to see what the stumpy Santa has got in his sack.

Mr.P's sources all over the globe are phoning me all the time with the latest rumours and updates and at this early stage of the day, I can give you a taster of what you can expect.

Following on from yesterday's disastrous news about the stolen fridge, I have it on good authority that the dwarf had a bid of £33 accepted for the Zanussi in Swindon and picked it up last night and it will be at Rush Green this morning. This of course frees up the little guy for a day of heated negotiations.

Andre Ayew's move to Swansea is moving close but the make-weight of midfielder Ki as part of the deal is being held up by Karren Brady. She's a dog lover and Ki's insistence of Cocker-spaniel as part of the pre-match meal is proving to be a stumbling block. I'll update you with the latest.

The line to Russia is warming up already. Krasnodar and us are still a bit apart with Sully offering to take Smolov on loan, with the Russians demanding a permanent deal. The player himself is also still unsure and this could go to the wire. The latest I have is that a compromise between the clubs will be agreed. And that Smolov will be guaranteed control of the East London illegal Eastern European workers trade to convince him to sign. Watch this space.

Manager William Wallace has also been busy and is awake early and already at work after his usual breakfast of deep-fried mars bar washed down with paint-stripper. He has of course gone on record in saying he only wants players with PL experience, so the success of Jow Mario last night was a bit confusing for him, but has made him warm to the signing of Smolov. But leopards don't change their spots, especially Scottish ones, so expect some movement today in the 'PL experience' bracket. The name I'm hearing is ex-Everton forward Kevin Campbell, still fit as fuck at 47, but you ain't seen me.......right.

Things are hotting up. Don't turn off your laptops.

Marco Boogers Boots

Post by Marco Boogers Boots »

I for one hope we sign Smolov.

I have no idea if he's any good, but it will give us the opportunity to recycle the tune of the old Nemanja Vidic song:

Oh Fedor, whoa-oh-oh-oh
Oh Fedor, whoa-oh-oh-oh
He comes from near Moscow
Takes state sponsored EPO

Maybe not :lol:

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

-Ayew will likely join Swansea

-Loans for Cullen, Burke, Quina and Oxford are possible

-bid in for Cairney

-bid in for Slimani

-bid in for Smolov

-bid in for Dendoncker

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

redhammer wrote:-Ayew will likely join Swansea

-bid in for Cairney

-bid in for Slimani

-bid in for Smolov

-bid in for Dendoncker
and Amadou on a loan :lol: why even bother

oh and Maddison

Cairney - Fulham want £40m - we offer £18m

Slimani on a loan

Slomov cheap as chips .

Dendoncker prospect with potential

Amadou a cheap as chips CB/DM on a loan

supposedly back in for Maddison

Thought Moyes has said he wants Quality not Quantity , fuck me what is this lot , Maddison looks the business Dendoncker looks quality , but is untried at this level , same with Slomov and Russsians dont do well away from home . Wouldnt say Slimani , Cairney or Amadou were quality but if we got Maddison , Dendoncker and Slomov I would take the other 3 just to fill the gaps. Fancy us to maybe get Amadou on a loan deal only , knowing our lot . Oh and the most ridiculous Swansea’s Ki Sung-Yong in a swap deal with Ayew , ? Oh and we have had a £8m offer for Arter rejected , that about sums it up for us .

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Slimani in for £16m anyone , lol . I want to cry .

Blockhead

Post by Blockhead »

redhammer wrote:-Ayew will likely join Swansea

-bid in for Cairney

-bid in for Slimani

-bid in for Smolov

-bid in for Dendoncker
But Geo what is the realistic chances of signing any of these players??
He's more machine now than man!