Transfer window thread

Chat about anything football related here!
rhodesiron

Re: Transfer window thread

Post by rhodesiron »

palerider wrote:
hammerwell75 wrote:The sky sports reporter outside our training ground claims that Moyes & Sullivan are in their offices working hard
( although my guess is Sully will be writing his list of excuses for the missed signings that he worked tirelessly to sign ) .

So watch this space for more signings :geek: whufc_crest :D
You mean Mikhail Antonio's like a new signing ?

If he turns up!
The liver is evil & must be punished

Vladnar

Post by Vladnar »

You highlight a player you want and need for the team then you put a bid in but its a little less than they want, don't you just ask them what they want and pay it? If its way way too much then ok but if you actually need him does 2 or 5 million extra matter the toss.

if he's not right dont sign him if he is right sign him....we seem to have a real issue with this at the moment and we just can't trust were getting the right people in. I personally hope David gets a very long contract at the end of this season and we start to back him properly in the summer and actually do move forward finally.

We live in hope

V

Porterman

Post by Porterman »

Vladnar wrote:You highlight a player you want and need for the team then you put a bid in but its a little less than they want, don't you just ask them what they want and pay it? If its way way too much then ok but if you actually need him does 2 or 5 million extra matter the toss.

if he's not right dont sign him if he is right sign him....we seem to have a real issue with this at the moment and we just can't trust were getting the right people in. I personally hope David gets a very long contract at the end of this season and we start to back him properly in the summer and actually do move forward finally.

We live in hope

V
"Does £2m or £5m matter" ?

Would love you running my family budget!!!!!

Nibbles

Post by Nibbles »

Is it true that Anderlecht rejected a 10m bid for Dendoncker and that we have now gone in with another bid to meet the 20m asking price :?:

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Vladnar wrote:You highlight a player you want and need for the team then you put a bid in but its a little less than they want, don't you just ask them what they want and pay it? If its way way too much then ok but if you actually need him does 2 or 5 million extra matter the toss.

We live in hope

V
The only issue I have with Moyes is the reports of the players he doesn't "rate" and the ones he does. He doesn't rate Maddison but does Cairney which is worrying. He's not convinced about Dendoncker despite the fact he's vastly superiour to any player at our club in the DMC and to be honest probably the CD positions as well - but he was convinced about Ndong! Watch us shy away from Smolov and try and loan someone completely useless before 11pm because Moyes won't take a chance. And not being funny £12M on Smolov isn't really that big a punt in the scheme of all things Premier League.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Nibbles wrote:Is it true that Anderlecht rejected a 10m bid for Dendoncker and that we have now gone in with another bid to meet the 20m asking price :?:
All reports just say our bid was rejected and they want £20m

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Watch us go for Lazar Markovic.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Samir Nasri's been released by his club. Could do a job for us during our injury crisis but would probably be wanting silly wages.

Hammershark

Post by Hammershark »

Dillydonker would be a nice player to have but we really need another creative midfielder and a striker who can lead the line... it’s not looking promising on the bids we know about... just hoping there’s a nice surprise we don’t know anything about.. bring on the next Tevez ! :roll:

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

They have to get someone in, for as little as possible, preferably on loan, less expense, to justify the sale of Ayew, loan deals for Super Mario, 4 million, loan deal for A another ,say 2 million, outlay this window 6 million, sales of Sakho, Ayew, and I have a feeling they are going to sell Oxford so maybe an income of say 36 million leaving a tidy profit of 30 million for the dwarf at the end of play tonight. His argument to us will be that we have strengthened our squad with quality players, who will unfortunately be packing their bags at the end of the season so again leaving us.........without quality players then the roundabout begins again, always with only one winner...... :(