Felipe Anderson - Jump on the train

Chat about anything football related here!
mkhammer

Re: Felipe Anderson - Jump on the train

Post by mkhammer »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:58 pm
mkhammer wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:42 am Top Scorer...joint most assists,most passes,MOST TACKLES,prob covers more ground than anyone
Apart from maybe Nobes....sometimes Mickey.....

Is a delight to watch......

Your prob right mate...doesn't belong with us ...Get rid ASAP............ :lol:
Hi Mk . Who IS this Mickey you always bang on about ?
Hi Mate, gotta habit of calling Antonio Mickey

Post by 21212 »

Another game with no goal.
Another game this so called 'World class player' fails to dominate against a relegation threatened team.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

1985whu

Post by 1985whu »

21212 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:40 pm Another game with no goal.
Another game this so called 'World class player' fails to dominate against a relegation threatened team.

You're a turd from Katie Hopkins arse

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

babyfuckoff I couldn't give a monkies if he doesn't score another goal all season. He wasn't brought to score goals anyway.
Players like Anderson are the reason I watch and played football.. We are lucky to have such quality in our team.
Most players can only dream of having his technical ability.
First name on the teamsheet.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Anderson is a Rolls Royce of a player.The fact you are too thick to see it or you just trying to wind us up?

We should do a survey with all the fans in the PL and asked if they would like to have him at their club?I would say 90% or more would say YES and shut your bullshit comments up.

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

terrya1965 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:02 pm

Anderson is a Rolls Royce of a player.The fact you are too thick to see it or you just trying to wind us up?

We should do a survey with all the fans in the PL and asked if they would like to have him at their club?I would say 90% or more would say YES and shut your bullshit comments up.
Love the " Rolls Royce" quote. He certainly is !! Can't wait for him and Lanzini to team up
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

Castiron wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:46 pm babyfuckoff I couldn't give a monkies if he doesn't score another goal all season. He wasn't brought to score goals anyway.
Players like Anderson are the reason I watch and played football.. We are lucky to have such quality in our team.
For me he is the fittest player in the squad. Plays both wings and look how many games he has played in. Head and shoulders above anything on that pitch first half. 2nd half we looked tired in midfield and sat deeper
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

IronsForever wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:25 am
Castiron wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:46 pm babyfuckoff I couldn't give a monkies if he doesn't score another goal all season. He wasn't brought to score goals anyway.
For me he is the fittest player in the squad. Plays both wings and look how many games he has played in. Head and shoulders above anything on that pitch first half. 2nd half we looked tired in midfield and sat deeper
He also had two players covering him the second half, we couldn't get the ball to him in those dangerous positions.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

I think Anderson will get picked for the Brasil squad next round of friendlies, so we can change the name of the thread to "Felipe Anderson - Jump on the plane"..... :lol: :lol:

Post by 21212 »

IronsForever wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:25 am
You think he's a grafter :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you.