Koeman to Everton

Chat about anything football related here!
eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Koeman to Everton

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Reading on bbc sport website, Everton are paying £5m compo to saints and paying Koeman £6m a year pay. I'm surprised he wanted to go tbh as saints have European footie next year and are playing good football but I guess the toffees new owner has deep pockets and wants to show intent.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36455355

Has the Dutch guy made a mistake? Are Saints mad to let him go? Is £6m a year too much for a mid table manager or are they worth more in the current market? So many questions.........

Thoughts?
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

thomasdown480

Re: Koeman to Everton

Post by thomasdown480 »

Oops lol
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (72.07 KiB) Viewed 4484 times

thomasdown480

Post by thomasdown480 »

Hate Everton with a passion & they will be a force next season with him as it hurts me to say he is a quality manager

IRON-MAN ⚒

Post by IRON-MAN ⚒ »

thomasdown480 wrote:Hate Everton with a passion & they will be a force next season with him as it hurts me to say he is a quality manager
as above ;)
BA14 TO E13 SINCE 85. whufc_crest

CambridgeIron71

Post by CambridgeIron71 »

You get the feeling he will fit at Everton. They had a non footballing manager getting results(ish) followed by a footballing manager not getting results.

Got to feel a bit sorry for the Saints fans as they seem like a decent bunch. Had 2 very good managers now started to build something with instance successful. Will they be lucky for a 3rd time? Just doesn't seem like a fashionable club.
Pretty bubbles in the air.

thomasdown480

Post by thomasdown480 »

CambridgeIron71 wrote:You get the feeling he will fit at Everton. They had a non footballing manager getting results(ish) followed by a footballing manager not getting results.

Got to feel a bit sorry for the Saints fans as they seem like a decent bunch. Had 2 very good managers now started to build something with instance successful. Will they be lucky for a 3rd time? Just doesn't seem like a fashionable club.
Everytime I go there we end up getting shit at Southampton from them. So they're wankers aswell :lol: