Reece Oxford

Chat about anything football related here!
Flairon

Reece Oxford

Post by Flairon »

The young lad is having a rough day at the office today. Ausberg are currently losing 3-0 at half-time to Werder Bremen.
Flairon

Brookbonds73

Re: Reece Oxford

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Flairon wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:21 pm The young lad is having a rough day at the office today. Ausberg are currently losing 3-0 at half-time to Werder Bremen.
Fuck him and the horse he came in on.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

NRC Mk 2.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

I have seen several comments suggesting that Reece Oxford acts the Billy Big Bollocks, but have not seen any specific examples.

Can anyone shed any light on this?
Flairon

grandad

Post by grandad »

Flairon wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:56 am I have seen several comments suggesting that Reece Oxford acts the Billy Big Bollocks, but have not seen any specific examples.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Morning mate. Many months ago someone I know on the outskirts of the club ( but with people well in the club ) said that after the Arsenal 2 nil he changed.

His attitude
His training
His new friends
Even changed the way he walked

Many managers later still not picked ... Not good enough

And the watch saga and the newspaper headlines saying the club are forcing him out might just of been the final stew for the club

Might all be Chinese whispers but something not right with him
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

Played another 90 mins against Bayern, that's 2 games now. Must be useless or should I say not good enough :lol: :lol:

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Shortshanks wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:57 pm Played another 90 mins against Bayern, that's 2 games now. Must be useless or should I say not good enough :lol: :lol:
Lost both?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Shortshanks wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:57 pm Played another 90 mins against Bayern, that's 2 games now. Must be useless or should I say not good enough :lol: :lol:
Haven't watched the highlights yet but in his first game against Werder Bremen he looked totally out of his depth. Could have been due to it being his first match, apart from 3 minutes on debut, of course.

This loan will tell us a lot about him. Augsburg are absolute crap this season so he should get regular football. But if he doesn't of course that will also say something.

Their next game is against Freiburg which should be a bit easier but then they face Dortmund and Leipzig so I expect Mr Oxford will have plenty of opportunity to prove to the German public he is actually as good as he appears, from everything said about him, to believe himself to be.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:38 pm
Lost both?
Clearly not his fault though and Bayern are a lot better than Bournemouth and we lost twice to them. It was a bit tongue in cheek anyway as I don't know what position he played and he may never play again for them but if he does don't you think it a bit ridiculous he's had no game time with us. Mind we are blessed with fantastic defenders and midfielders I suppose.If he was totally out of his depth why wasn't he subbed ? He's not "one of them" is he ? :lol: :lol:

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

If Oxford had a similar attitude to Rice,he would have been a regular,but like so many,they play a few games and they think they are Billy big Bollocks.To me it`s all down to him that his playing where he is and not anybody else's fault.

You look at the likes of Ben Chilwell and him.Both similar age and he now the regular left back for England.You can have all the talent,but if you think you have already made it after one game and the wrong mentality,then it was always going to go down hill from there.

WHAT A WASTE!