Next Seasons Kit

Chat about anything football related here!
Clayton

Re: Next Seasons Kit

Post by Clayton »

Speculation mounts over mystery new West Ham kit maker .
https://www.hammers.news/club-news/spec ... rops-hint/

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Hope it's not Puma, their kits are mostly garbage - the only half decent ones are AC Milan home and away and Palace away, the rest are shite. Under Armor are a bit better and have some decent efforts out there... except, worryingly,
the Villa one... that's fucking rank! :lol:
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

Any of you that like to wear replica shirts and are carrying a few extra pounds around the torso better hope that Puma or Underarmour shirts come in XXXXL because those brands are TIGHT!

I remember Andy Reid waddling around in a Spurs Puma shirt looking like a balloon full of water

FlatCapDave

Post by FlatCapDave »

I'm at that age where a polo shirt does me just fine, especially with the aforementioned tight fitting shenanigans that we've seen lately.

I'll leave the replica shirts for the kids.

LondonWelsh

Post by LondonWelsh »

Clayton wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:58 am Speculation mounts over mystery new West Ham kit maker .
https://www.hammers.news/club-news/spec ... rops-hint/
I'm sure Nike were announced by the club last year or was it one of those football shirt culture websites, I thought it's been out there for a while that the club have signed with Nike?

1985whu

Post by 1985whu »

garnett wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:15 am Morning, I`m bringing this up because of this season`s awful kit.

My question is this, should kit selection be a public vote rather than someone at the club choosing it.
I have been to the store this week and some new stuff is in, frankly its all rubbish,

Does it not make commercial sense to have the most popular ?

If some clever sod can do the poll thingy I would appreciate it
This season's kit is one of the best. It's smart. And I do like the TEAL away kit too.

But the third kit is a pile of shit. Whoever designed that white/washed with dogshit number should be sacked. Words fail me...

Dolfo

Post by Dolfo »

It’s all about opinions 1985 but I think this season’s home kit is terrible. We should always sport sky blue sleeves. Umbro have now given us two all claret shirts over the years and both are totally shit.

Agree with you about the third kit - utter fucking shite. Looks like it’s been washed with dark colours by my wife!

h69

Post by h69 »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:05 pm The season after next,our sponsor will be Nike.

It will cost a fortune to buy the shirt.Expect a 15% rise at least. :cry:
If so, there will be a stadium shirt and a players shirt like they have in Rugby (and Chelsea)

The stadium shirt will likely be 60 quid
The players shirt will likely be 120 quid but you have ti have the physique to wear it so noone on here will be buying one :lol:

h69

Post by h69 »

Dolfo wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:52 pm It’s all about opinions 1985 but I think this season’s home kit is terrible. We should always sport sky blue sleeves. Umbro have now given us two all claret shirts over the years and both are totally shit.

Agree with you about the third kit - utter fucking shite. Looks like it’s been washed with dark colours by my wife!
I like this seasons home and away kits but hate the third kit....either make it white or grey but it is neither.

As for having blue sleeves, we didnt in 85/86 or in the 'Sakho Season' so it does not bother me though this season's has more blue than those two.

1985whu

Post by 1985whu »

h69 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:55 pm
Dolfo wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:52 pm It’s all about opinions 1985 but I think this season’s home kit is terrible. We should always sport sky blue sleeves. Umbro have now given us two all claret shirts over the years and both are totally shit.

I like this seasons home and away kits but hate the third kit....either make it white or grey but it is neither.

As for having blue sleeves, we didnt in 85/86 or in the 'Sakho Season' so it does not bother me though this season's has more blue than those two.

Agreed. I was going to say, the famous AVCO kit didn't have blue sleeves and it was a classic IMO. But yes it's all about opinions.