Ouch! 6-0

Chat about anything football related here!
BillyDWhizz

Ouch! 6-0

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Gotta feel for Watford...

Nahh! :lol: :lol: 6-0 lol.

Embarrassing. Watford FA cup finals: Played 2 lost 2 scored 0 conceded 8. :lol:
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

palerider

Re: Ouch! 6-0

Post by palerider »

Apart from us which will never happen, if I wanted any team to do the treble it was City. But even I'm getting a bit bored by the dominance. And the thing is, Watford didn't play that badly.

What a magnificent team.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Had every outcome covered bet wise to make a profit on game....But.....
needed Watford to score...
Fucked that one up..... :lol:

Playing a side that can bring De'bruyne...Sane off the bench...and not even bother with Aguero
and Otamendi....is why only scouse get near them,rest of us miles away..

Shame it's not a City Scouse CL Final....would have been good....

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

palerider wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:56 pm Apart from us which will never happen, if I wanted any team to do the treble it was City. But even I'm getting a bit bored by the dominance. And the thing is, Watford didn't play that badly.

What a magnificent team.
They’re shit

Numbers said so, and he’s always right :roll:

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

palerider wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:56 pm Apart from us which will never happen, if I wanted any team to do the treble it was City. But even I'm getting a bit bored by the dominance. And the thing is, Watford didn't play that badly.

What a magnificent team.
Tedious as fuck. What a dull shit-show.
A magnificent Premier League club but I’ll reserve my own praise of “all round magnificence” for when they’ve won the Champions League.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

What a magnificent team.
Yep, 1st ever to do the domestic treble and if not for a lapse in concentration and the farcical away goals (I hate it) rule they'd have probably been on course for a quadruple. That said, they're looking to fling £200 million quid around this summer despite the threat of a ban, which let's be honest will probably never happen - and even if it did it won't come in to effect until after the window once all the legal stuff and appeals have been sorted.

The PL... it's all getting very F1. Money wins, the rest just pootle around scrapping amongst themselves for the season.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

It's bordering on the ridiculous and to think that some wanted them to win the Champions Lg too.

I have no particular hatred for City as discussed before but I am sick of the sight of them.

That was like watching the heavyweight champ fighting an average journeyman pro 🤔 . . oh hold on, that's next month.

I thought the Barca v Liverpool encounter was fascinating as begrudgingly was the spuds game with Ajax but that's because the result hung in the balance until the very end.

That was noncompetitive processional plumage fluffing, I was expecting Kareem Abdul-Jabbar to slam dunk one in for the Globetrotters and make it 10-0 near the end.

Boring and bad for football.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

mkhammer wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 7:08 pm Had every outcome covered bet wise to make a profit on game....But.....
needed Watford to score...
Fucked that one up..... :lol:

Playing a side that can bring De'bruyne...Sane off the bench...and not even bother with Aguero
and Otamendi....is why only scouse get near them,rest of us miles away..

Shame it's not a City Scouse CL Final....would have been good....
So does that mean Man City v Man City ......Community Shield next season..... ;)....

Or will they play second placed Liverpool

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

The greatest English team I have ever seen.

Man U fans will be piping up and saying,"NO,we are the greatest ever,we did the proper treble".

I will state my case.

They have averaged 99 points in the last 2 seasons.

The first team to win 50 competitive games in a season.

The Domestic treble,the first time it has been ever done.If it wasn't for VAR,they'd be playing Liverpool next month in the CL Final(would have ripped Ajax a new arsehole).

In 1999,Man U scored 126 goals in all competitions,City have hit 25% more goals(168).

I'm pleased for City,has I can't stand United and I love to see their noses rubbed in it.F*CKING GREAT..WELL DONE CITY.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

With that clown Peppa the Pig in charge of Man City, they will dominate for at least 20 years, just like Ferguson did with Man Utd but I LIKED Ferguson because he is NOT greedy as Peppa the Pig do at Man City.

During Ferguson years, Man Utd average win per season is 24 while Peppa the Pig average is 29 win per season (23, 32 and 32). Most teams has some chances to beat Man Utd, especially Man Utd away match while Man City any teams try to get a point is getting very rare as the LAST 2 seasons, only 6 times Man City FAILED to win, that is ridiculous!! Even with VAR in place next season, I cannot see Man City slipping. Liverpool tried their best to stop them but can't do and to be runner up at 97 points is really sound unfair.

All I hope that f&cking Peppa the Pig will leave Man City sooner rather than later. Once he leave, hope Man City will slip like Man Utd and Liverpool did.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.