Disgraceful.

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Disgraceful.

Post by Brookbonds73 »

That's it, just leave us poor peasants in the lurch why don't you, while you lot just toddle off to some caravan for a jolly up.
I bet it was that fried mars bar eaters idea, to just swan off without paying the rent. And as for Gonzo, well I'm gobsmacked. To think we defended him after disgracing himself on the underground years ago n all. Thoroughly shameful behaviour.
As you know my standards are quite low, and if it wasn't for being banned from other well known sites I'd be inclined to take my inane drivel elsewhere!
But I am a thoroughbred long standing cunt of this establishment and will therefore remain. But let it be known, if this happens again I'm off.
BB.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Noni

Re: Disgraceful.

Post by Noni »

Hopefully they updated their software package, while this site was down ;)

palerider

Post by palerider »

I sent Der Fuhrer a text. It was ages before he replied. He said he was 'fucked if he knew' what was happening.

All seems to be well now however and that he's ordered his SS henchmen to arrest those responsible and that they've been put up against a wall and shot.

belfasthammer

Post by belfasthammer »

Aye the pissing in the background of the Saints post match vid says it all lol Expect our standards to drop further. What next on air puking or freestyle exposure? And all that after such a good performance All joking asides vids are great and keep up the good wirk

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Unfortunately just paying the rent is not enough for these landlords. . . . although the caravan was very poorly received in Monte Carlo yesterday.