The Spanish waiter.

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

The Spanish waiter.

Post by Brookbonds73 »

According to sky, Rafa has told Newcastle to go fuck themselves and is leaving the barcodes at the end of June.
A purely hypothetical question, but would you have him over our own Mr Pelle.
Thoughts?
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Re: The Spanish waiter.

Post by Whiskyman »

Rafa's style wouldn't have gone down well with the hardcore "West Ham way" brigade imo. He has tended to be a bit safety first throughout his career. Bloody good manager though. Be interesting to see where he ends up. If my name was Ed Woodward---------
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Olé

whu

Post by whu »

I like Rafa but we have a manager better suited to WHUFC already in the chair.
In Manuel we trust …

Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Be interesting to see how this affects their players.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

The waiter’s a good manager and his record speaks for itself.
But, as the other lads have said.... his overly pragmatic approach isn’t what’s needed after a prolonged spell of the frog chorus and then, most recently Moyes.

This season is the one where we’ll get as close to seeing the real Pellegrini at West Ham as we ever will.
I’ve a sneaking suspicion he’ll do the bizzo this season.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

ToneLoc wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:03 pm The waiter’s a good manager and his record speaks for itself.
But, as the other lads have said.... his overly pragmatic approach isn’t what’s needed after a prolonged spell of the frog chorus and then, most recently Moyes.

This season is the one where we’ll get as close to seeing the real Pellegrini at West Ham as we ever will.
For the first time in a long while Tone, I'm actually feeling a tad optimistic about this season myself.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:20 pm
ToneLoc wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:03 pm The waiter’s a good manager and his record speaks for itself.

For the first time in a long while Tone, I'm actually feeling a tad optimistic about this season myself.
Careful mate..... both of us on here being optimistic within 20 minutes of each other......we'll crash the fucking website :lol:
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

ToneLoc wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:28 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:20 pm

Careful mate..... both of us on here being optimistic within 20 minutes of each other......we'll crash the fucking website :lol:
I know, i think I need a lie down. :lol:

only1salty

Post by only1salty »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:21 pm Rafa's style wouldn't have gone down well with the hardcore "West Ham way" brigade imo. He has tended to be a bit safety first throughout his career. Bloody good manager though. Be interesting to see where he ends up. If my name was Ed Woodward---------
Me being one of them, I agree - wouldn't want him unless there was a 2 year steadying job to do. Boring defensive teams. Pay the money, want to enjoy watching it.

On the other hand if I sat at home watching the results come in I might think differently