Which manager will suit West Ham Once Pellegrini retired/gone.

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Which manager will suit West Ham Once Pellegrini retired/gone.

Post by Ibbyham »

Pellegrini is now nearing his retirement, question is: who will be good fit to be next West Ham manager once he goes?

I would rather get Rodgers as our next manager as he is doing very well and making Leicester more settled side this season than last season as he made the team more stronger.

Pellegrini, after a poor 4 losses start last season, West Ham improved and finished 10th......this season has gone backward a bit with poor performance against lesser side.

The top 5 manager I would choose from:

1: Brendon Rodgers - he made Leicester a very settled side and hard to beat and no-one know what his formation will be as he changes whoever play against.

2. Frank Lampard - Doing very well with Chelsea, trusted the young players and themselves gave Lampard trust and doing a lot better than buying players that is so hard to gell.

3. Nuno Espirito Santo (Wolves) - doing a very good job and took Wolves to Europa for first time, Wolves now improved in the league as they are getting used to it... He would be a good shout for West Ham if picked.

4. Eddie Howe - Doing a very good job at Bournemouth and buying good crop of players and trust some youth, similar mould as Lampard so he could be good for West Ham.

5. Mark Noble - Despite he don't have managerial experience and coaching badges yet.....he is a true West Ham legend, however, better for him to manage another club, see how he does and if he is strong enough to settle a team in the Premier League, then he is our man. Noble ALWAYS FIGHT for our teams to succeed so who know.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Dwayne Pipes

Re: Which manager will suit West Ham Once Pellegrini retired/gone.

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Dave Bassett.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Top 4 at Christmas ?

Call the Cuntosaurus.
Bring back Jonathon !

Towie

Post by Towie »

I would take a punt on Lee Bowyer, doing a great job at Charlton on limited budget. Suit our owners down to the ground.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Moyes and Allardyce are still out of work. And Steve Bruce probably will be when Pellegrini's contract runs out.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dagger

Post by Dagger »

Towie
I would take a punt on Lee Bowyer, doing a great job at Charlton on limited budget. Suit our owners down to the ground

good shout

if we are taking risks tho what about the Cowie brothers at Huddersfield done a great job at Lincoln and are both Hammers I Believe whufc_crest

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:37 am Moyes and Allardyce are still out of work. And Steve Bruce probably will be when Pellegrini's contract runs out.
And Pardew. And Curbishley!

Kiss of death managing us.

No wonder we've been taken on by a guy who won't need a reference.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Not win tomorrow and knives will be sharpened, not that the dwarf will entertain any idea of compensation for a sacking.

David Blunkett for me.

Knows how to hold on to a lead.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Mikeveep wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:31 am
Whiskyman wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:37 am Moyes and Allardyce are still out of work. And Steve Bruce probably will be when Pellegrini's contract runs out.
And Pardew. And Curbishley!

Kiss of death managing us.

No wonder we've been taken on by a guy who won't need a reference.
Curbishley's a weird one imo. Back in the day I always thought he'd be a good fit for a mid table club happy just to survive.

Maybe his constructive dismissal case scared off potential employers. As for Pardew-----I wouldn't employ him to wash my car tbh.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Bilic , will more then likely get a call . In all seriousness I would have gone with Rodgers , but not a chance in hell now he is at Leicester .
Dont really see anyone in Britian available , maybe a risky punt on the Cowie brothers as Daggers has suggested .

Could go overseas and take a punt on Lazio's Simone Inzaghi , Lucien Favre of Borussia Dortmund or even Marco Rose of Borussia Monchengladbach .