Has Pellegrini Benn Hung Out To Dry By Owners???

Chat about anything football related here!
BCHammer

Re: Has Pellegrini Benn Hung Out To Dry By Owners???

Post by BCHammer »

All valid points.

But apart from Dubravka => Roberto, man for man we are better than Newcastle and we should be beating them. Likewise Sheff Utd.

But we didn't.

I'm wondering if there has been some bust up in the changing room and Pelle is only picking those who on his side. No other explanation for that aberation of a team sheet. You can see it with Noble, he has to support the manager because he is the captain, but also his team mates and it just looks like he is torn between two parties.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

BCHammer wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:01 pm All valid points.

But apart from Dubravka => Roberto, man for man we are better than Newcastle and we should be beating them. Likewise Sheff Utd.

But we didn't.

I'm wondering if there has been some bust up in the changing room and Pelle is only picking those who on his side. No other explanation for that aberation of a team sheet. You can see it with Noble, he has to support the manager because he is the captain, but also his team mates and it just looks like he is torn between two parties.
If that's the case with Noble, he should grow a pair, and tell whoever is sulking and causing division, that it is a squad game and you have to earn your place in the team. He talks a good game when all is well, but I don't see a lot of leadership qualities at the moment.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Castiron wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:07 pm

But we didn't.

If that's the case with Noble, he should grow a pair, and tell whoever is sulking and causing division, that it is a squad game and you have to earn your place in the team. He talks a good game when all is well, but I don't see a lot of leadership qualities at the moment.
Too busy making videos with Declan and cresswell. Snivelling fucking weasel.
I still haven't forgot, wrestling one of our own fans to the floor.
Billy Bonds you ain't boy.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

But we didn't.

Why does he have to support the manager if your scenario is true ? I'm not saying the situation is as you say but if it is surely the captain should grow some cojones. After all does he not profess to love the club he has supported since he was a kid ? :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:14 pm
Castiron wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:07 pm
Too busy making videos with Declan and cresswell. Snivelling fucking weasel.
I still haven't forgot, wrestling one of our own fans to the floor.
Billy Bonds you ain't boy.
Having said all I have, if I was Frederick's and Ogbog I would be more than pissed off to be dropped tbf!

grandad

Post by grandad »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:06 pm

But we didn't.

Why does he have to support the manager if your scenario is true ? I'm not saying the situation is as you say but if it is surely the captain should grow some cojones. After all does he not profess to love the club he has supported since he was a kid ? :lol:

Maybe he remembers the last time he had a word with a player and ended up on his arse and a black eye to boot 😂
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Hung out to dry?
Not at all. If he didn’t like what he was given then he could/should have walked. He’s rich enough and doesn’t need the money.
I’m not defending SuGo and do believe that they could and should have invested considerably more.
But the fact remains that this squad is grossly underperforming relative to the sum of its parts.

That has to fall on the manager.

Also, as others have said....... it does look from the outside that there’s possibly some more shit going on in the background. The lack of any real communication and generally woeful attitude out there on Saturday suggests something’s going on. Let’s face it, we have previous at this club.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

ryanguitarhammer

Post by ryanguitarhammer »

So I started doing comparisons from last season to this season on results of teams we've played. Minus the promoted teams.

Man U (H) W. W. = 0
Watford (A) W. W. = 0
Bournemouth (A) L. D. +1
Brighton (A) L. D. +1
Palace (H) W. L. = -3
Newcastle (H) W. L. = -3
Everton (A) W. L. = -3
City (H) L. L. = 0

So based on this we are seven points worse off than compared to points from these games last season.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

But we didn't.

Where did you see that Whisk ? The United review ?
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:16 pm

Where did you see that Whisk ? The United review ?
I think it was in one of Mike's supportive posts mate. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?