Mourinho...only until the end of the season

Chat about anything football related here!
1985whu

Mourinho...only until the end of the season

Post by 1985whu »

If Pellegrini does not last the whole season, I would want to see Mourhinho come in to steady the ship until the end of the season. Not as a long-term/permanent appointment, because he tends to get moody and loses the plot after a couple of seasons, but I think he would be the right man - short term - to get something out of this shower of shite group of players.

It would be good for us and good for him. He'd have something to prove, put himself in the shop window.

Then at the end of the season, we take the time to think long and hard about who our next manager is.

palerider

Re: Mourinho...only until the end of the season

Post by palerider »

1985whu wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:26 pm If Pellegrini does not last the whole season, I would want to see Mourhinho come in to steady the ship until the end of the season. Not as a long-term/permanent appointment, because he tends to get moody and loses the plot after a couple of seasons, but I think he would be the right man - short term - to get something out of this shower of shite group of players.

It would be good for us and good for him. He'd have something to prove, put himself in the shop window.

Then at the end of the season, we take the time to think long and hard about who our next manager is.
Nice thought.

As much chance as me becoming the next Pope.

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

1985whu wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:26 pm If Pellegrini does not last the whole season, I would want to see Mourhinho come in to steady the ship until the end of the season. Not as a long-term/permanent appointment, because he tends to get moody and loses the plot after a couple of seasons, but I think he would be the right man - short term - to get something out of this shower of shite group of players.

Yeah. He’s been waiting for the chance to step into David Moyes shoes again on a short term deal

Fantasy fucking island

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Anyone who thinks Mourinho would come and work at a club like ours, even if the dwarf decided to take a punt on him, needs to have a very serious word with their therapist.

And demand their money back, because the sessions clearly aren't having the right effect.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Mourinho to West Ham.

Mourinho " how much do I have to spend, to get this shit playing?"

Sugo

" Well by the time we take our 40 million back in interest, fuck all really Jose. Perhaps you could spend some of your own money"

Mourinho

" I sink you are tiny cunt, taking piss, go fuck yourself"

Sugo.

" Karen, get fatsam on the blower"
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

palerider wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:27 pm

Nice thought.

Or me blowing smoke rings out out my arse

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Even that prick wouldn’t embarrass himself that much.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:50 pm Even that prick wouldn’t embarrass himself that much.
I don't know mate, money talks.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

palerider wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:27 pm

Nice thought.

Too late, they've already picked me 😁

There's a spot open on the Spice Girls Reunion Tour if you're available

BCHammer

Post by BCHammer »

Completely wrong fit for this club.

I'd rather deja vu and have Moyes again...