Wolves vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Castiron

Re: Wolves vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Castiron »

hd1 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:23 am
9898 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:52 am By the way, being more intelligent than the plums on here...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Silly cunt can't even write properly :lol:

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

9898 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:52 am
Newmarket wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:05 pm

There seem to be an awful lot of lol’s and hahaha’s in your posts lately ...
Are you enjoying this ?

Well I am actually, what's your issue with that?
I am more Wesr Ham than mostctgr mugs on here who haven't got a scooby about football and I love seeing West Ham LONDON fall apart, your issue?
We should all live everything about West Ham. West Ham still I die. Lets all do the silly crosses arm salute. Grow up. The current failure is Sugos failure. Love it.

By the way, being more intelligent than the plums on here, I can tell you enjoy it. For some reason, you do not post your true thoughts/feelings anymore. Feel you have to fit in with people and not be totally negative even though you feel it. Sad.
Mate, you can't talk about being more intelligent than us plums without using your spellcheck or at least getting someone to read your post before submitting. And as for Wesr Ham that might be the easiest 3 points we'll get all season when we play them. :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:41 pm I don’t think we played too badly at all really , we just lost to a very good Wolves team .

Couldn’t tell if my eyes were deceiving me after Noble went off though ... was Anderson TOLD to drop deep and play alongside Rice ?

And Holland didn’t do too badly despite Cresswell and Anderson’s refusal to pass to him .

Even when in decent positions and running into space ?
Yeah your right it looked to me as well that Anderson dropped deep to play next to Rice .

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

IronsForever wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:09 pm
Newmarket wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:05 pm

There seem to be an awful lot of lol’s and hahaha’s in your posts lately ...
Are you enjoying this ?
Sarcasm, because its so obvious when something is not working and yet i see it time and time again.
Its only football at the end of the day but its so dam frustrating watching us get bullied and out run in midfield every season. Its got to a point where for me its laughable how obvious the problems are , yet year in year out they remain.
Just don't understand how Pellegrini does not see it , even Bilic wanted to bring in William Carvalho , mind you their are still some West Ham fans who think that our biggest problem is our defence and not our midfield .

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

So our 2 ball winning Mfers go off and replaced by 2 wide guys that like to dribble and take guys on,
and put Anderson who was trying to create, to sit a bit deeper in Nobes position,it's just baffling.

Having said that don't think we played any better or worse than we did against the cheats...
every game is similar....this was prob a similar game to the Manc game that we won..
Possession/chances etc..

We can't control games....possession was 50/50 yesterday...but Wolves had control of it..
You Control games by playing out from the back and keeping the ball...not having the goalie
wave everyone forward and giving it a hoof upfield ...that went out in the 70s...

Thought the team tried yesterday,was definite effort...even a bit more from Haller,was a bit more
movement from him then we have been seeing...but still nowhere near enough..
Rice and Oggy played well I thought,lot of running from Anderson and Fornals,Snoddy..
But it's running to get back behind the ball,or chasing it back..not shutting down,pressing.

We don't start utilizing a 3 at the back,or find another way to get our FBs involved more in
an attacking situation,and stopping opponents playing out by pressing,and working as a unit,
.....it's just another season of wheres the 40 points....and yippee we have another year in the PL....

Getting so fed up of it.............

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

mkhammer wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:10 am So our 2 ball winning Mfers go off and replaced by 2 wide guys that like to dribble and take guys on,
and put Anderson who was trying to create, to sit a bit deeper in Nobes position,it's just baffling.

Having said that don't think we played any better or worse than we did against the cheats...
every game is similar....this was prob a similar game to the Manc game that we won..
Possession/chances etc..

We can't control games....possession was 50/50 yesterday...but Wolves had control of it..
You Control games by playing out from the back and keeping the ball...not having the goalie
wave everyone forward and giving it a hoof upfield ...that went out in the 70s...

Thought the team tried yesterday,was definite effort...even a bit more from Haller,was a bit more
Rice and Oggy played well I thought,lot of running from Anderson and Fornals,Snoddy..
But it's running to get back behind the ball,or chasing it back..not shutting down,pressing.

We don't start utilizing a 3 at the back,or find another way to get our FBs involved more in
an attacking situation,and stopping opponents playing out by pressing,and working as a unit,
.....it's just another season of wheres the 40 points....and yippee we have another year in the PL....

We'll be lucky to make 30 points the way it is at the moment.

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep »

Its Anderson !

He should be finding Haller with decent balls. He gets enough possession. Doesn't know the meaning of a through ball.

Haller seems to have given up without any service .

The other plodders dont have the ability to find a bit of space like Anderson but he wastes it every time.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

mkhammer wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:10 am So our 2 ball winning Mfers go off and replaced by 2 wide guys that like to dribble and take guys on,

Possession/chances etc..

Our 2 ball winning Midfielders ? They didn't perform as well as they did against Chelsea .

Rice -------- Wolves - Tackles = 4 Interceptions = 3 Clearances = 3 Chelsea Tackles = 3 Interceptions = 2 Clearances = 1
Noble ------ Wolves - Tackles = 0 Interceptions = 2 Clearances = 0 Chelsea Tackles = 3
Snodgrass - Wolves - Tackles = 1 Interceptions = 0 Clearances = 1 Chelsea Tackles = 3 Interceptions = 1 Clearances = 2
Anderson -- Wolves - Tackles = 2 Interceptions = 4 Clearances = 1 Chelsea Tackles = 4 Interceptions = 2
Fornals ---- Wolves - Tackles = 3 Interceptions = 1 Clearances = 0 Chelsea Tackles = 3 Interceptions = 2

I agree do not understand playing Anderson deeper next to Rice , why wasn't Sanchez brought on to replace Noble . Fornals could have gone onto the right , with Holland on the left and Anderson could have stayed central behind Ajeti .

Mancunian Hammer

Post by Mancunian Hammer »

For me our lack of height and failure to win headers is something that is not really talked about but I notice it every game. With a midfield with Fornals, Sondgrass, Noble and Rice we are going to struggle to win balls in the air, only Rice is going to win an aerial duel. Against Wolves Dendoncker had a completely free header in the box and should have scored. If you pay attention to how many free headers our opponents have and how many times we fail to win the ball in the air you will see it is painful. Any opposing manager will be well aware of this and it is one of the many reasons we struggle against sides like Burnley.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

We lost our best defenders of set pieces ,the long Geordie streak of piss

And Ginge.