Protest Details.

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: Protest Details.

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:52 pm
ToneLoc wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:48 pm
I know :lol:
Their tactics are so transparent it’s pure comedy.
They’ve become a parody of themselves.
The “Spinal Tap” of English football.

Edit: Aside from their hilarious incompetence there IS a very serious side effect of which threatens the very survival of our football club.
Which appears to have been discussed on this morning's Sunday Supplement. I always record that and will watch it later.
The more that watch,the better.

Everyone can see what these crooks are really about,

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:35 pm
redhammer wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:23 pm

Not sure anyone has confirmed what the next protest (via Hammers United) is yet but I’d suggest the static one has worked, maybe it’s a coincidence as results will have sparked discussion but mainstream media are now switching sides.

Am willing to say it’s partly the results and partly the protests (and fans anger).
So is the official line now that the mainstream media are not the cunts they were last week. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I haven’t called mainstream media cunts. Just moose.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

redhammer wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:12 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:35 pm

So is the official line now that the mainstream media are not the cunts they were last week. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Plenty of others did if you look back over the threads about the protest. Specifically the numbers that attended.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:17 pm
redhammer wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:12 pm

Plenty of others did if you look back over the threads about the protest. Specifically the numbers that attended.
I did the thread about the media.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12071

I can tell you what happened.The fella on The Sunday Supplement this morning,who gave the owners a bloody good kicking dare to criticize the protest last week by saying there were only about 500 there on social media.He got a lot of stick,but he must have read why us fans were not happy with G & S.

VOILA.

He seen the the light :D :lol:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:09 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:17 pm

I did the thread about the media.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12071

I can tell you what happened.The fella on The Sunday Supplement this morning,who gave the owners a bloody good kicking dare to criticize the protest last week by saying there were only about 500 there on social media.He got a lot of stick,but he must have read why us fans were not happy with G & S.

VOILA.

He seen the the light :D :lol:
Point really is Terry that as far as football fans, in general, not just us lot, are concerned there are 2 rules.

Media say things about the club fans disagree with---media are know nothing cunts

Media say things about the club fans agree with --- sun shines out of media's arse.

Always been that way and probably always will. :lol: I thought he presented the case very well btw and I think it proves the point a few of us have been making. Get the mainstream media onside and the message will reach further.

He also highlighted the training ground inadequacies. I hope the guy who posted on here that our facilities weren't that bad saw that particular piece of the broadcast.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Run like a fruit stall some hack said.

We do have plenty of Plums and Lemons at the club .

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep »

Blimey, Terry's bringing a bit of class to the proceedings with his French !

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Mikeveep wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:15 am Blimey, Terry's bringing a bit of class to the proceedings with his French !
It`s the connoisseur coming out in me Mike :lol:

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

redhammer wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:23 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:11 pm Serious question
How many static protests will it take before more direct action is put forward as I feel it’s falling on deaf ears and still maintain them cunts are ripping the piss out of you.

However I support what your doing and wish you well.
Good luck.
Not sure anyone has confirmed what the next protest (via Hammers United) is yet but I’d suggest the static one has worked, maybe it’s a coincidence as results will have sparked discussion but mainstream media are now switching sides.

Am willing to say it’s partly the results and partly the protests (and fans anger).
Yes Mate ....had much much more of an positive effect than the last effort ..Burnley....Where it was all
negative comments...pitch invasion/coin throwing etc.....
This time Press/Media seem more understanding,and discussing it properly...

Why do West Ham continue to fail...

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Aggressive protests, is the only thing that will get the little dwarf cunt agitated. Have not seen the new training ground, is it as bad as made out?

Anti football manager
Poor squad
cunt owners

will relegation suit them? Sell of the top earners, pay less on the stadium rental, still 40,000 ish watching
Covid in the Boardroom