Protest Details.

Chat about anything football related here!
Rumford

Re: Protest Details.

Post by Rumford »

prince of wales wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:06 am Parry Hotter.Membership of Hammers United is free and always has been.No-one has made a penny.Infact committee members are out of pocket cause leaflets etc.have been paid out of their own pockets.
I'm sure someone is earning good money for advertising for all the extra traffic on his website.

What's the betting t shirts will be next ?

Post by 9898 »

"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Rumford

Post by Rumford »

Wierd...I get offered 100 printed tshirts for under 500 sovs delivered, Fruit of the loom.

Maybe i should start selling them on here for double what they cost and they will still be far cheaper than those....

It didn't take long did it.

Wonder if any money made by them will go to help Cameron :

Why would anyone saying they are are non profit start selling t shirts that are easily available elsewhere on the internet ?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

whu wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:59 pm it was a bit silly but I totally get the frustration. i was at the lower front ready to go on the pitch that day (i sit upper tier) as were a few of us. sometimes only a physical show of disobedience works. whether you attend or not, who is happy with the current situation (on any level) and also thinks the owners are making a lot of money out of WHUFC? if you say yes to both, you need to act or STFU and eat shit to eternity.

super-businesswoman brady isn't failing, her bosses are raking it in. as is she, on a seven figure sum in a part time capacity.

the difference is the customer. loyal supporters like us are not lets say 'coffee drinkers' … who will fuck off from costa to starbucks if standards drop. this is our team. we will draw in excess of 45k if we drop a division and it is totally that backdrop, that leaves us as supporters, as the massive fall guys.

for that reason, get active ffs. while you still have some fragments of a proper club. it's being eroded and pretty quickly. i say this as someone who said 'let's give stratford a go' …. in hindisght, it was a massive mistake. a massive mistake built on a lie that we couldn't develop upton park. the reasoning was the bus garage at upton park and a lack of being able to develop the east stand (chicken run). once we left, so did the fucking bus garage. almost immediately.... and they allege harry redknapp was the brown envelope man … he was an amateur compared to antics at upton park with these at the helm. all now compounded with clamping down on legitimate protest and free speaking journalists. massive toxic circus, cunts.

let's march....
If the promises about retractable seating and other ground alterations had been kept Stratford wouldn't have been an issue imo. Bus garage or not the thought of an extra 10,000 minimum travelling to and from UP would have been a logistical clusterfuck. But the promises weren't kept, and that part of the spiel WAS a promise unlike the bullshit about European football and world domination, and the rest is history as they say.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Rumford wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:52 pm
Wierd...I get offered 100 printed tshirts for under 500 sovs delivered, Fruit of the loom.

Maybe i should start selling them on here for double what they cost and they will still be far cheaper than those....

It didn't take long did it.

Wonder if any money made by them will go to help Cameron :

Why would anyone saying they are are non profit start selling t shirts that are easily available elsewhere on the internet ?
Evening . Here’s the original source and almost certainly where Cameron got his .

https://www.redbubble.com/people/thames ... lsrc=aw.ds
Bring back Jonathon !

Rumford

Post by Rumford »

So why would Hammers United get involved with getting on the t shirt game if they are non profit ?

How comes the ones with Hammers United are more expensive that the original ones...if they are supposed to be non profit.

If they can't sort out a cheaper deal than the original ones...its a little bit worrying as the person selling them is making a profit.

Doesn't say much for the people involved either way...
Last edited by Rumford on Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Rumford wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:26 pm So why would Hammers United get involved with getting on the t shirt game if they are non profit ?
From the link redbubble is an Aussie company based in Melbourne

Rumford

Post by Rumford »

BlackDiamond wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:37 pm
Rumford wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:26 pm So why would Hammers United get involved with getting on the t shirt game if they are non profit ?
From the link redbubble is an Aussie company based in Melbourne
So not great for the planet either :lol:

Rumford

Post by Rumford »

Just spoke to Cam and his mate done his...not off the internet

What i find funny is that nobody wanted to know about his t shirt until he got banned. :roll:

Phil

Post by Phil »

Rumford wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:43 pm Just spoke to Cam and his mate done his...not off the internet

What i find funny is that nobody wanted to know about his t shirt until he got banned. :roll:
I did and so did a few others
His dad ordered it for me.