Protest Details.

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: Protest Details.

Post by palerider »

Gonzo wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:10 pm
Rumford wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:31 pm

Is it ne or has one of my posts been taken away ???

Thought the old pals act wasnt going to intervene....

Yeah that was me.

As I stated before it's far from ideal using peoples names (even abbreviated versions) and suggesting financial skulduggery.

I don't know how many times you've talked about the financial goings on with the Hornchurch coaches but I guess it's more than 10 occasions.

You don't like Howlett/KUMB and particularly because of some unproven transaction involving coach travel . . . . I get it. Everyone has read it but does it have to be constantly brought up? You've made your point.

It's my name on the website registration not yours. So whilst many many know you, it's not going to help me out much from a litigation point of view is it?

As I've said in previous correspondence we're pretty lenient on here. You can dislike KUMB & GH and that's your business but repeated financial slander makes me nervous particularly when it's regurgitated constantly throughout the thread.

Clearly you have your views on HU as does numbers who has been scathing and it's fine to disagree. They are a fans group and you want to hold them up to scrutiny . . . I get it. You mentioned the T-shirts previously but you asked it as a question which was fine. That's very different from a repeated financial accusations against an individual though so of course I'm going to delete it.

As for the old pals act . . . . . My pals are people like Newmarket, Tone, Whu, Longshanks, Garn, JMLD and a lot of the other old-timers on here and I let everyone call them cunts (which is factually correct incidentally).

So please don't take it personally, I'm covering my arse and looking after the people who post and view this website as part of their daily routine.
Fair enough.

You're a cunt.

And you have a woman's phone.

whu

Post by whu »

Rumford wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:22 am
redhammer wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:33 am I think there will be plenty in the t shirts at the saints game anyway....the clubs shut down stance is backfiring once again.

I’ve seen about 5 different shops selling the same t shirt :lol: while Hammers Uniteds is going into a pot, there are one or two others profiting off the back of Cam being banned. Clever or immoral? Unsure, maybe both.
This is nothing to do with actual t shirts

This is to do with honesty and clarity.

These items are being sold as "at cost" for a non profit organisation.

That is not the truth.

After what went on last time ( with a lot of backing from the same guy) I think that this situation has not helped HUs cause
… but you've just read they are already paying out of their own pocket on other things? if they can claw some of that back, what's the problem? i think you would be the only one having an issue tbh. sounds personal.

printed fruit of the loom at a fiver a go, you've done very well indeed.
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

whu

Post by whu »

talking won't work … they will want to manipulate and play a good media game or take another route that suits just them. that is not healthy two way discussion. they've had ample opportunity for real discussion with various supporter parties but it's all become a farce. east ends pravda. throw the soppy cunts a very small bone to stop grief, ultimately totally disrespecting real supporters. the time has come. get your marching boots on.

it is a fact, they took the most notice v burnley. a toxic day.

time for toxicity.

brown out.

sgb out.
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

Rumford

Post by Rumford »

[quote=Gonzo post_id=235931 time=1580991035

Yeah that was me.

As I stated before it's far from ideal using peoples names (even abbreviated versions) and suggesting financial skulduggery.

I don't know how many times you've talked about the financial goings on with the Hornchurch coaches but I guess it's more than 10 occasions.

You don't like Howlett/KUMB and particularly because of some unproven transaction involving coach travel . . . . I get it. Everyone has read it but does it have to be constantly brought up? You've made your point.

It's my name on the website registration not yours. So whilst many many know you, it's not going to help me out much from a litigation point of view is it?

As I've said in previous correspondence we're pretty lenient on here. You can dislike KUMB & GH and that's your business but repeated financial slander makes me nervous particularly when it's regurgitated constantly throughout the thread.

Clearly you have your views on HU as does numbers who has been scathing and it's fine to disagree. They are a fans group and you want to hold them up to scrutiny . . . I get it. You mentioned the T-shirts previously but you asked it as a question which was fine. That's very different from a repeated financial accusations against an individual though so of course I'm going to delete it.

As for the old pals act . . . . . My pals are people like Newmarket, Tone, Whu, Longshanks, Garn, JMLD and a lot of the other old-timers on here and I let everyone call them cunts (which is factually correct incidentally).

So please don't take it personally, I'm covering my arse and looking after the people who post and view this website as part of their daily routine.
[/quote]

Unproven transaction ?

You obviously haven't read what I have posted...or a few others who have implied that the fella involved is not to be trusted.

He is your mate (even though you wont admit it)...and I do know I put you in a difficult position with this site and you allowing me a pedestal. I would do nothing to put you in a situation where you were on a legal sticky ground and I dont feel I have up to this point.

I am not against KUMB or HU. I have 2 very good mates on the HU committee and as I have said many times , I have a lot of respect for Bubbles and know him to be a great bloke and a loyal fan of this club. I have also great mates that are advising them and I wouldn't want the friendships with them becoming embarrassing because of the problems I have with one particular parasite.

I really do want Hammers United to be successful...and obviously anything I say which puts them in a bad light doesn't help.

I really do suggest however that Hammers United keep a very close eye on who they allow to speak for them and the company they keep.

I will try and chat to you Sunday if our paths cross.

Rumford

Post by Rumford »

whu wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:39 pm
Rumford wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:22 am

This is nothing to do with actual t shirts

This is to do with honesty and clarity.

These items are being sold as "at cost" for a non profit organisation.

That is not the truth.

After what went on last time ( with a lot of backing from the same guy) I think that this situation has not helped HUs cause
… but you've just read they are already paying out of their own pocket on other things? if they can claw some of that back, what's the problem? i think you would be the only one having an issue tbh. sounds personal.

printed fruit of the loom at a fiver a go, you've done very well indeed.
I have no problem at all with HU making money mate. I'm more than happy to arrange some sort of fundraising event for them if they need pound notes.

It is just in their spiel than clearly say that nobody is making money out of it....as it does for the t shirts being sold "at cost "

What in my eyes they cannot do is behave the same as our poxy owners....censorship, lies, threats of legal action and of course self greed.

As for the t shirts....I only know because I had some tickets made up for the end of season party and got offered 100 dicky dirts for under a monkey on the vistaprint website which I thought was good value.

I will try harder not to let personal feelings take over when posting, especially when it puts my long term mates on difficult ground like this here.

I did do very well keeping my mooey shut before the first meeting to be fair 😉

prince of wales

Post by prince of wales »

Just like my dreams.

Hammers United want a meeting.1 from H.U. 1 from WHUISA.1 from FSA.

Gold,Sullivan and 1 other senior director.

we will not meet if OSB are there.

I will not be representing H.U.

Hope that clarifies the situation.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

whu wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:45 pm talking won't work … they will want to manipulate and play a good media game or take another route that suits just them. that is not healthy two way discussion. they've had ample opportunity for real discussion with various supporter parties but it's all become a farce. east ends pravda. throw the soppy cunts a very small bone to stop grief, ultimately totally disrespecting real supporters. the time has come. get your marching boots on.

time for toxicity.

brown out.

sgb out.
Been saying this all along fuckers like this only understand one thing.
They are taking the piss out of you.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:21 pm
whu wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:45 pm talking won't work … they will want to manipulate and play a good media game or take another route that suits just them. that is not healthy two way discussion. they've had ample opportunity for real discussion with various supporter parties but it's all become a farce. east ends pravda. throw the soppy cunts a very small bone to stop grief, ultimately totally disrespecting real supporters. the time has come. get your marching boots on.

time for toxicity.

brown out.

sgb out.
Spot on.

They had their chance.

Fuck 'em.

Post by 9898 »

The tone of this prince of wales character is turning off a lot of West Ham supporters. A case of getting caught up in his own (un)importance.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:50 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:21 pm

Spot on.

They had their chance.

Fuck 'em.
Agreed
Love a cup of Rosey I do.