jeremy Ngakia

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

jeremy Ngakia

Post by Ibbyham »

Refused to sign a new professional contract and want to leave West Ham on June 30th.

Another Glen Johnson style :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hope Ben Johnson will stay and compete with Fredericks.

Need to get another LB.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

BlackDiamond

Re: jeremy Ngakia

Post by BlackDiamond »

Ibbyham wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:47 pm Refused to sign a new professional contract and want to leave West Ham on June 30th.

Need to get another LB.
We don't know the detail but on the face of it you might imagine a player with 3 first team appearances would seek security at his time of development.

Putting yourself on the open market when that market is likely to be flooded with young players searching for new clubs,is a very optimistic career move.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

BlackDiamond wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 1:37 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:47 pm Refused to sign a new professional contract and want to leave West Ham on June 30th.

Need to get another LB.
We don't know the detail but on the face of it you might imagine a player with 3 first team appearances would seek security at his time of development.

Putting yourself on the open market when that market is likely to be flooded with young players searching for new clubs,is a very optimistic career move.
i wondered if his agents is pushing him out so that the agents get his ££££ from any club that want him.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Maybe the possibility of an Argentinian international joining is forcing his hand.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Much as I think Ngakia has talent, there's no way on Gods green earth he walks in to anyone else's starting XI. Even Norwich who are rock bottom have Max Aarons who, developmentally wise is streets ahead of Ngakia. I'm guessing his agent is turning his head here hoping one of the big boys might sign him up with promises of the big time in a few years. If he goes it'll be another Jack Rodwell story I reckon.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 2:02 pm Maybe the possibility of an Argentinian international joining is forcing his hand.
Or if it's his first "proper contract" wants to exert pressure on the club by making sure he is offered the market rate, Whatever that is likely to be when everything resumes.

Sensible move not to rush signing anything at this stage imo. If I was his adviser I'd be suggesting he plays it cool at the moment to see what develops.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:26 pm
palerider wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 2:02 pm Maybe the possibility of an Argentinian international joining is forcing his hand.
Or if it's his first "proper contract" wants to exert pressure on the club by making sure he is offered the market rate, Whatever that is likely to be when everything resumes.

Sensible move not to rush signing anything at this stage imo. If I was his adviser I'd be suggesting he plays it cool at the moment to see what develops.
I think your probably right ...after all the Declan Rice thing dragged on for ages and that was resolved eventually.

I’m thinking he’s been tapped up though.
Bring back Jonathon !

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Absolutely...have a look at what you've been offered ...have a look round,see whats out there..
wont be a lot,for someone like him...if he'd played 20 or so would be different..
If you find better...ask west ham to match it,if they don't and your happy to move....move on...
Always said it..if you're lucky enough to be a PL footballer...bleed it,get as much as you can.

But he needs to be a little bit careful..not established yet...could go tits up for him,if we have
incoming as well.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:43 pm

I think your probably right ...after all the Declan Rice thing dragged on for ages and that was resolved eventually.

I’m thinking he’s been tapped up though.
Doubt it tbh. Hasn't had enough experience to really be on someone's radar.

But then again, who knows ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

JayK

Post by JayK »

Agent influence probably. They’re all vermin
COYI!!!