jeremy Ngakia

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: jeremy Ngakia

Post by Whiskyman »

JayK wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 6:21 pm Agent influence probably. They’re all vermin
Some probably are, but not all. Many young pro footballers are as thick as two short planks and need someone with a good business head to guide them through the business of their own personal financial well being. And even the more intelligent ones probably couldn't navigate themselves through the complexities of a modern day contract.

FFS for all the money they earn there's a hell of a lot of them who have managed to become bankrupt. And I would imagine that takes a lot of fucking doing.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron »

JayK wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 6:21 pm Agent influence probably. They’re all vermin
That's not being very nice to vermin.... ;) ;) ;)

FatPigIron

Post by FatPigIron »

The kid has been at the club since he was a boy. He'll have been surrounded by wise heads who he could have consulted for sound advice.
But no; instead, he listens to some viper agent..... The dirty, greedy, little shit.

There's the massive difference right there between him and Dec, who has foregone spectacular money to build up his career with regular football. And Dec WILL earn the megabucks later, because he has demonstrated it on the pitch week in, week out.
This swaggering, little shithead has made less than a handful of appearances..... Takes a lot more than that to prove himself.

I hope the money Ngakia is going to get makes him choke, that he sits on the bench (at best), and his career fizzes out....Like so many others who thought they were God's gift, and weren't....

He can go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned - No excuses; HE will have chosen the agent....
I place the blame for this car-crash of an idea squarely on Ngakia....

I'm sick to death of the short term greed and fuck-everyone-else attitude everywhere in football....The Arnies and Payets....Make me want to throw up, and if Ngakia was here right now, I'd happily throw up all over him....
(I think that gets my feelings over, yeah?!)

I'm just grateful that it wasn't like that in the 70s.... At least I have those wonderful memories to cling onto...

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

FatPigIron wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 12:11 am The kid has been at the club since he was a boy. He'll have been surrounded by wise heads who he could have consulted for sound advice.
But no; instead, he listens to some viper agent..... The dirty, greedy, little shit.

There's the massive difference right there between him and Dec, who has foregone spectacular money to build up his career with regular football. And Dec WILL earn the megabucks later, because he has demonstrated it on the pitch week in, week out.
This swaggering, little shithead has made less than a handful of appearances..... Takes a lot more than that to prove himself.

I hope the money Ngakia is going to get makes him choke, that he sits on the bench (at best), and his career fizzes out....Like so many others who thought they were God's gift, and weren't....

He can go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned - No excuses; HE will have chosen the agent....

I'm sick to death of the short term greed and fuck-everyone-else attitude everywhere in football....The Arnies and Payets....Make me want to throw up, and if Ngakia was here right now, I'd happily throw up all over him....

I'm just grateful that it wasn't like that in the 70s.... At least I have those wonderful memories to cling onto...
So somebody posts a rumour and suddenly Ngakia is turned into the fucking antichrist.

And someone once said our supporters are the best around. Not if this attitude is typical they aren't FFS.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:38 am
FatPigIron wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 12:11 am The kid has been at the club since he was a boy. He'll have been surrounded by wise heads who he could have consulted for sound advice.

So somebody posts a rumour and suddenly Ngakia is turned into the fucking antichrist.

And someone once said our supporters are the best around. Not if this attitude is typical they aren't FFS.
But he's right.

Ngakia was round here last weekend with a load of his mates drinking and making a nuisance on the green outside. No social distancing at all.

When I politely asked him to desist he told me to fuck off and threw a bottle at my window. Then keyed my car when he ran off with the Old Bill sirens blaring.

You'd never see Zabaleta doing that.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:38 am

I’m with you on this , let’s give him the benefit of the doubt on this for the time being .
It seems Ex does ishttps://www.hammers.news/columnist/exwhuemploye ... orst-fear/
Bring back Jonathon !

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

If anyone can say they would stay at our place on 10Gs a week or whatever his offer is...or
move on up to Manchester United on 35Gs a week....you're a liar.... :lol:

PL Footie is about Money now..we all know it and say it...so why dig someone out for making
the most of what is being potentially offered....
Loyalty in Footie will get you nowhere...maybe when you've reached the top of it...(Messi style)
you can afford to.

No one loves the Irons more than me...I would be gone like a shot if the right offer came in..
doesn't mean I don't love the club...

I even struggle to hate agents now....why not ......Fill yer boots...screw as much of that TV Money
for yourself as you can poss get..

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Let's not jump to conclusion and slag the young lad of ffs.

If what I have read is true, the club have apparently offered him an extension to his trainee contract why the formulate a formal contract offer.

If that is correct, it would appear to be rather short cited tbh. FFS, how long does it take to put a contract together for a young lad? The fact that they have (allegedly) only offered an extension to his current contract suggest that they want to take a longer look at him and may not yet be convinced that he is the real deal. You surely cannot be mad at the young man for looking out for his best interests, in what is a relatively short career.

It is interesting to note that two other youth stars have reportedly refused to sign new contracts (16 year old Benicio Baker-Boaitey and 18 year old Veron Parkes).

Do we have a crisis of confidence amongst our youth players or are their other issues afoot?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... -transfer/

https://www.claretandhugh.info/another- ... -to-leave/
Flairon

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Jumping to conclusions much???
Flairon

garnett

Post by garnett »

Morning, agents are supposed to look after the players interests not their own, this is a dangerous tactic being used his rep, he must be pretty confident of getting a better deal elsewhere, lets see what pans out, remember we got our hands burned with Oxford.