Leeds

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Leeds

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Absolute fucking dogs the lot of em

However should liven up the league when fans are let back in.
The OB won’t be happy :lol:

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Another bunch of cunts Villa

Be nice to send them fuckers down too.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Not happy about Leeds promoted as I know 2 of those idiots from my old school who support Leeds are very rough, pack of lies and no respect.

West Ham do NOT have good Premier League record against Leeds as we played them 20 times.....10 at home and 10 away.

Home Records

West Ham win 1 (3-0 in 1997-98 with Hartson on top form)
Draw 3
Lost 6

Away Records

West Ham win 1 (1-0 in Nov 2000 with Winterburn the scorer and Rio Ferdinand last few days before he went to Leeds)
Draw 1
Lost 8

Total

West Ham won 2
Draw 4
Lost 14

Need to change record......last time we played Leeds as in 2011-12 and we ere inches away from win at home but ended up 1 - 1 but West Ham draw 1-1 at Elland Road in last minutes of injury time.

I hope Leeds will go back down but only 1% as they have a top class manager and good ownership. They will be like Sheff Utd/Wolves mould so another toughnut team.

Premier League next season top 10:

Liverpool
Man City
Man Utd
Chelsea
Arsenal
Tottenham
Wolves
Leicester
Leeds
Sheff Utd

Bottom 10:

Newcastle
Everton
Burnley (could go down if Dyches leave)
West Ham
Southampton
Crystal Palace
WBA
Watford or Brighton or Villa depending on relegation outcome.
Brighton
One of Play-off winner whoever that is!

Next season will be MORE harder so West Ham need to get couple of full backs, midfielders and wingers - all young hungry energetic ones.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

MFY66

Post by MFY66 »

Can’t wait to see Bielsa in the prem. I wanted him after we sacked Allardyce. Can’t help but wonder where we’d be now if we’d gone down that route. No way Bielsa would put up with our owners though.

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

terrya1965 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:15 am On Brentford.

Wish our owners would take note.A tiny club,but run perfectly.They play entertaining Football and it`s played the same way by their B Team(reserves) too..They use to have a Youth Academy,but they found the bigger teams began nicking their talent for peanuts.They decided to open the Elite Development Education Football Programme for 16-18 year old's and it has seemed to worked.

They choose Managers that suit THEIR style,so nothing changes.

A brilliant run Club and the complete opposite of what we have here.Can we swap owners PLEASE?
Cmon U Bees! Spent part of my childhood living 8 houses down from Griffin Park, used to sneak in at half time when the ticket takers fucked off! Good memories of standing in the terraces behind the goal hearing all the colourful language! It the old man hadn't been Stratford stock, I'd have probably been a Brentford fan and eschewed the trappings of top flight (mostly) football. Chuffed they get a new ground off Lionel Rd (historic transport links with Kew Bridge BR station and the many buses going there!!!) but as we've shown, that really isn't the draw you think it is!!!
#fuckqatar2022

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

MFY66 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:01 pm Can’t wait to see Bielsa in the prem. I wanted him after we sacked Allardyce. Can’t help but wonder where we’d be now if we’d gone down that route. No way Bielsa would put up with our owners though.
He's not called El Loco for nothing. To answer your question he's probably have lasted as long as it took for the dwarf to tell him his latest vanity signing was coming in and that he'd promised him a starting place in the team as part of the deal.

So not very long in other words.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

MFY66

Post by MFY66 »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:58 pm
MFY66 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:01 pm Can’t wait to see Bielsa in the prem. I wanted him after we sacked Allardyce. Can’t help but wonder where we’d be now if we’d gone down that route. No way Bielsa would put up with our owners though.
He's not called El Loco for nothing. To answer your question he's probably have lasted as long as it took for the dwarf to tell him his latest vanity signing was coming in and that he'd promised him a starting place in the team as part of the deal.

So not very long in other words.
Yep. When he was appointed at Lazio he resigned two days later because the owners told him he would not have full control over the transfers. And I applaud that principle — you should trust your manager to make the decision. Too many power hungry owners out there.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Er , we , er , never sacked Allardyce :D
Bring back Jonathon !

MFY66

Post by MFY66 »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:27 pm
Er , we , er , never sacked Allardyce :D
Well, “decided to part way” then :lol:

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Omicron is an anagram of moronic