Our fans reaction to our Team taking the knee

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: Our fans reaction to our Team taking the knee

Post by palerider »

It's gone beyond annoyance. It's now just so fucking boring. If the FA thought that continually shoving it down our throats would get the message over I'm afraid it's had completely the wrong effect.

When something is on your screens so much it breeds contempt. I have to reach for the remote every time that poxy Post Code lottery ad comes on. If someone's knocking on my door it's a bucket of piss out of the bedroom window.

And that cunting Sky Mobile ad. On all the fucking time. Wouldn't it be nice ? Fuck Off. Again, I reach for the remote. At least Lily James is a fine bit of totty. Now, if Sky asked her to get her flaps out I'd reconsider.

I've shot over my knee.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

And now its black history month....every year now they dig out anything black they can and big it up no matter how shite it is...as long as its black is all that matters to these pathetic guilt ridden agenda pushing cunts

whu

Post by whu »

h69 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:21 pm
Neville Bartos wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:53 pm I don't have an issue with anyone drawing attention to human rights abuses.
What annoys me about this is that football authorities, and sports bodies in general, are very quick to shut down anything that reflects negatively in markets where they make money.
So, let's all take a knee because of police brutality and corruption in the US... but woe betide anyone drawing attention to the Saudi government murdering journalists and other critics of their regime. Or concentration camps for Muslims in China. Or the Chinese occupation of Tibet.
Let's see footballers taking a knee for Tibet and watch what the FA and Fifa does. Hypocritical cunts all of them.
goodpost:)
agreed - good post by wolfie smith - commie cuntox :lol:
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

whu wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:05 am
h69 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:21 pm

goodpost:)
agreed - good post by wolfie smith - commie cuntox :lol:
Yep .

I hear Nev’s now living in a commune with Gonzo & Geo :D
Bring back Jonathon !

whu

Post by whu »

:lol: :lol:
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

Diamondhammer

Post by Diamondhammer »

Well not been on here for quite a while and I posted the start of this thread in 2020 !
While they STILL take the knee I haven’t been back to our stadium, haven’t watched anything where this pathetic salute takes place including England games or watch the pathetic MOTD, in fact most of the BBC is blacklisted as far as I’m concerned.
Happy New Year folks….

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

You’ve been missed
Bring back Jonathon !