Our fans reaction to our Team taking the knee

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Our fans reaction to our Team taking the knee

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

I shit you not but there will be diverse cultural entertainment for all to enjoy

Sounds amazing

Fill yer boots.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:46 pm I shit you not but there will be diverse cultural entertainment for all to enjoy

Sounds amazing

Fill yer boots.
Well if that don't beat all.
That little salami nosed cunt.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:57 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:46 pm I shit you not but there will be diverse cultural entertainment for all to enjoy

Sounds amazing

Fill yer boots.
Well if that don't beat all.
That little salami nosed cunt.
A new low
Bring back Jonathon !

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Massive boos and whistles before the Belgium game.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:18 pm Our Islamic mayor has set up a football village in Potters fields park to take in the Euros atmosphere
England games will not be shown

:lol:
https://www.london.gov.uk/what-we-do/eu ... llage-faqs

I thought you were joking!

You really couldn't make it up,could you?

We must be the only country in the world that would shrug our shoulders and except this.

F*CKING DISGRACE Dwayne.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

terrya1965 wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:56 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:18 pm Our Islamic mayor has set up a football village in Potters fields park to take in the Euros atmosphere
England games will not be shown

:lol:

We must be the only country in the world that would shrug our shoulders and except this.

F*CKING DISGRACE Dwayne.
And yet we accept it . We moan and moan and moan about this racist cunt and yet , yes he’s still here and we accept it .
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:04 am
terrya1965 wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:56 pm

F*CKING DISGRACE Dwayne.
And yet we accept it . We moan and moan and moan about this racist cunt and yet , yes he’s still here and we accept it .
Yes he is still there. I don't live in London and so was unable to vote for the mayor of our capital city. But he was re elected. And that means a lot of people voted for him and his silly ideas. But what about the lazy fuckers who couldn't be bothered to get off their fat asses and vote for one of the other candidates. Still, perhaps they'll be happy tapping away at their computers and complaining.

As Winston Churchill once famously said " the biggest argument against democracy is a five minute chat with the average voter".
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:57 am
Newmarket wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:04 am

Yes he is still there. I don't live in London and so was unable to vote for the mayor of our capital city. But he was re elected. And that means a lot of people voted for him and his silly ideas. But what about the lazy fuckers who couldn't be bothered to get off their fat asses and vote for one of the other candidates. Still, perhaps they'll be happy tapping away at their computers and complaining.

As Winston Churchill once famously said " the biggest argument against democracy is a five minute chat with the average voter".
Yes that’s true . Tbh it never occurred to me till now but I’ve just realised he’s the mayor of LONDON and I couldn’t vote him out if I wanted to .

I don’t live in London and doubt if many of the other moaners do either.

It wouldn’t surprise me if the actual number of England fans that DO live in London are in the minority on this topic anyway.

In fact the decision not to screen England games in England’s own capital city , where England’s games will actually be played … is probably a very popular one with “Londoners”.
Bring back Jonathon !

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Well I didn’t vote for the cunt That’s for sure.

An extremely piss poor opposition from around 20 other parties and the make up of London now virtually guaranteed the wanker another term.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:08 am Well I didn’t vote for the cunt That’s for sure.

An extremely piss poor opposition from around 20 other parties and the make up of London now virtually guaranteed the wanker another term.
That’s what I thought mate
Bring back Jonathon !