Our fans reaction to our Team taking the knee

Chat about anything football related here!
Ironworksfc

Re: Our fans reaction to our Team taking the knee

Post by Ironworksfc »

whu wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:05 pm communist antifa, mainly white and young and yank, took over blm two years ago

as i say, most don't dare to dig, the cucked youngsters today not interested in mowing the fucking grass even

why would they?, their lecturers and teachers are on the cucked woke agenda and have been for many years and have taught as such

so becomes norm for yoot and an opinion even slightly tilting the other way, the deliberately use the word nazi

they dox and ruin lives, dare to speak out against the cucked narrative

as a kid i heard about free speach in the uk/western world

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

never

not if you have an iq approaching average and dare to even dig a little little

you soon suss it's a big fucking game with indigenous (as they are the biggest threat to civil disobedience) being the most oppressed in their own county by a country mile

brown out
gsb out
BLM was never about black lives actually mattering

It has and always been a front hiding behind 3 clever words, that if you disagree with them, you are clearly a racist.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:48 pm 9A8D3D63-5321-47D4-8530-AB7076FAA317.jpeg

:lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

Ironworksfc wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:20 pm
whu wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:05 pm communist antifa, mainly white and young and yank, took over blm two years ago

as i say, most don't dare to dig, the cucked youngsters today not interested in mowing the fucking grass even

why would they?, their lecturers and teachers are on the cucked woke agenda and have been for many years and have taught as such

so becomes norm for yoot and an opinion even slightly tilting the other way, the deliberately use the word nazi

they dox and ruin lives, dare to speak out against the cucked narrative

as a kid i heard about free speach in the uk/western world

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

never

not if you have an iq approaching average and dare to even dig a little little

you soon suss it's a big fucking game with indigenous (as they are the biggest threat to civil disobedience) being the most oppressed in their own county by a country mile

brown out
gsb out
BLM was never about black lives actually mattering

It has and always been a front hiding behind 3 clever words, that if you disagree with them, you are clearly a racist.
If so then I'm a racist and proud of it.

I didn't clap the charade on Thursday. But I'd never boo it. It's as meaningless to me as clapping the toss up. What annoys me more is the media continuing the farce of showing the sheep on the limited highlights with the comment 'players continuing to take the knee in the ongoing fight against racism'.

As Stewie Griffin would say.

Did you go to the university of Derrrrrr ?

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

and now its black 'istory munf, innit..so another month of showcasing shit because its blacks, doesnt natter if its utter crap, as long as its black...
these cunts need to get off their black guilt trip....leave them to themselves and theyll revert to type and fuck everything up FACT...without us theyre still nothing and they know it...

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:06 pm and now its black 'istory munf, innit..so another month of showcasing shit because its blacks, doesnt natter if its utter crap, as long as its black...
these cunts need to get off their black guilt trip....leave them to themselves and theyll revert to type and fuck everything up FACT...without us theyre still nothing and they know it...
If it wasn’t the absolute truth in the case of Zimbabwe and now South Africa , a lot of people might take offence at your post .
But not me .

It’s a statement of total fact.
Bring back Jonathon !

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:45 pm
Rick_Deckard wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:06 pm and now its black 'istory munf, innit..so another month of showcasing shit because its blacks, doesnt natter if its utter crap, as long as its black...
If it wasn’t the absolute truth in the case of Zimbabwe and now South Africa , a lot of people might take offence at your post .
But not me .

let them take offence i couldnt give a toss...and its not just the places you mentioned....

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:56 pm

But not me .

let them take offence i couldnt give a toss...and its not just the places you mentioned....
No but it’s the obvious ones that spring to mind . And conveniently forgotten about .
Bring back Jonathon !

h69

Post by h69 »

But not me .

Zimbabwe, South Africa, Peckham and Tottenham

h69

Post by h69 »

Neville Bartos wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:53 pm I don't have an issue with anyone drawing attention to human rights abuses.
What annoys me about this is that football authorities, and sports bodies in general, are very quick to shut down anything that reflects negatively in markets where they make money.
So, let's all take a knee because of police brutality and corruption in the US... but woe betide anyone drawing attention to the Saudi government murdering journalists and other critics of their regime. Or concentration camps for Muslims in China. Or the Chinese occupation of Tibet.
Let's see footballers taking a knee for Tibet and watch what the FA and Fifa does. Hypocritical cunts all of them.
goodpost:)

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

h69 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:21 pm
Neville Bartos wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:53 pm I don't have an issue with anyone drawing attention to human rights abuses.
What annoys me about this is that football authorities, and sports bodies in general, are very quick to shut down anything that reflects negatively in markets where they make money.
So, let's all take a knee because of police brutality and corruption in the US... but woe betide anyone drawing attention to the Saudi government murdering journalists and other critics of their regime. Or concentration camps for Muslims in China. Or the Chinese occupation of Tibet.
Let's see footballers taking a knee for Tibet and watch what the FA and Fifa does. Hypocritical cunts all of them.
goodpost:)
It's hypocritical in so many ways.