Our fans reaction to our Team taking the knee

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Our fans reaction to our Team taking the knee

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:43 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:17 pm

Paul is not one of these idiots either..He is a real sincere decent human being. Frustration made him enter the pitch of play,nothing else.
So it wasn't the voices in his head wot made him do it. ;) :lol: ;)
Nah it was the defeatist lyrics to “ I’m forever blowing Whiskyman”.
I can see why you’re a fan.

Merry Xmas everybody.
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Well done Zaha

Post by Whiskyman »

First player, at least to my knowledge, to have decided not to take the knee. He might bo overrated, he might be a diver but respect to him for having the cojones to stick two fingers up to the sheep.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Re: Well done Zaha

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:34 pm First player, at least to my knowledge, to have decided not to take the knee. He might bo overrated, he might be a diver but respect to him for having the cojones to stick two fingers up to the sheep.
Highly appropriate that it is a black fella that’s decided enough’s enough .
Now maybe the Sheep will follow in a different direction.

No room for Racism is the way to continue .

Well done Wilf.
Bring back Jonathon !

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Will hopefully be the death knell of this fucking ridiculous charade.

QPR and Brentford I believe have already stopped this nonsense.

palerider

Post by palerider »

What I find equally pathetic is the media's obsessive interest in wokery.

Listen to a live match on Radio 5 and the commentator will always highlight the knee taking. MOTD and Sky wheel out the old 'continuing to take a stand against racism' mantra, MOTD actually showing them grovelling in honour of a dead American druggy thug for the first match of the highlights.

Zaha stood up proud to be black. Although I didn't see the game, he'd have been on his knees in the WBA area soon enough, but well done to him anyway, and I feel it's black players who'll now lead the way as the white ones are kowtowing on the altar of political correctness.

What will happen next season when fans are back, who knows.

But enough is enough.

Like that sad cunt numbers. Give it attention and it gets worse.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:37 am

Zaha stood up proud to be black., and I feel it's black players who'll now lead the way as the white ones are ...
goodpost:)
Bring back Jonathon !

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

palerider wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:37 am What I find equally pathetic is the media's obsessive interest in wokery.

Listen to a live match on Radio 5 and the commentator will always highlight the knee taking. MOTD and Sky wheel out the old 'continuing to take a stand against racism' mantra, MOTD actually showing them grovelling in honour of a dead American druggy thug for the first match of the highlights.

Zaha stood up proud to be black. Although I didn't see the game, he'd have been on his knees in the WBA area soon enough, but well done to him anyway, and I feel it's black players who'll now lead the way as the white ones are kowtowing on the altar of political correctness.

But enough is enough.

George Floyd's family recieved the highest ever Police payput of $27 million for George's demise. Life changing money for all of them.

Would they swap that dough to have cuddly faced George back amongst them ? I bet he was a real family favourite with his permanent free loading habits and Denzel Washington good looks.

Of course there is still the trial to get through and more socially distanced protests with crocodile tears to admire.

I notice nobody has started taking the double-knee, so standards haven't completely hit the basement yet. But there is time...

palerider

Post by palerider »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:14 am
palerider wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:37 am What I find equally pathetic is the media's obsessive interest in wokery.

But enough is enough.

George Floyd's family recieved the highest ever Police payput of $27 million for George's demise. Life changing money for all of them.

Would they swap that dough to have cuddly faced George back amongst them ? I bet he was a real family favourite with his permanent free loading habits and Denzel Washington good looks.

Of course there is still the trial to get through and more socially distanced protests with crocodile tears to admire.

I notice nobody has started taking the double-knee, so standards haven't completely hit the basement yet. But there is time...
Indeed.

I bet the kids always looked forward to old George's tales at family BBQ's.

Minneapolis police have obviously been presumptive of Officer Chauvin's guilt. Even if he's found not guilty. Best avoid the ensuing race wars even though they'll happen anyway irrespective.

I'm sure the fortune will be spent wisely.

I'm welling up.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Yet Justine Damond’s family received less than that. No consistency.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

palerider wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:23 am
BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:14 am

Indeed.

I bet the kids always looked forward to old George's tales at family BBQ's.

Minneapolis police have obviously been presumptive of Officer Chauvin's guilt. Even if he's found not guilty. Best avoid the ensuing race wars even though they'll happen anyway irrespective.

I'm sure the fortune will be spent wisely.

I'm welling up.
Not everyone has understood his death with the appropriate level of seriousness or good grace. Some people have only just stopped laughing now..."He tried to do what with counterfeit bills..."