Our fans reaction to our Team taking the knee

Chat about anything football related here!
Watcher

Re: Our fans reaction to our Team taking the knee

Post by Watcher »

I don´t know what all the fuss was about Chauvin, I mean he did take the knee ! :lol:

https://www.inforum.com/incoming/651280 ... %20collage

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

OZHAMMER wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:01 pm
palerider wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:47 am

A friend of mine in Richmond voted for him. He used to be like all of us in our group but now he's white, woke and wank. A born again liberal. Spouting off long paragraphs on social media about how we're all knuckle-dragging racists. Apart from him of course.

He is however, a Hammer so all is not lost. I may put his windows in during the dead of night with a note saying 'Love from the BLM' tied to the brick.
Is windows rhyming slang for face? Or teeth? Other?

It's what we use over here in buildings and cars.... usually full of glass... :lol:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:36 am
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:28 am

Not sure that's a big enough reason tbh mate. The Gov's own statistics show that Asians make up 18.5% of the population but 44.9% are "Whte British" and another 14.9% are "white other". So assuming the figures for adults eligible to vote are along the same lines it suggests two things to me.

Firstly that although Khan obviously gets a massive core support from Asians he also picks up a sizeable vote from other ethnic groups. And second that a lot of people stayed at home and didn't vote at all. Like I said I can't vote in the London mayoral elections so I'll take your word about the quality, or lack of it, of the candidates. But surely there had to be someone, ANYONE, on the list who would have been preferable.

And why FFS do the serious candidates in these mayoral elections have to be affiliated to one of the major political parties.?
No Whisky there was not one candidate that was suitable to oppose that snidey cunt.
Although the Tory candidate did run him closer than a lot of people imagined which surprised most people.
I just googled who the Tory candidate was .

I’m not surprised let’s put it that way.
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

It seems there was a "co-ordinated" display of booing by a specific section of the crowd yesterday. Apparently it came from behind one of the goals and was, allegedly, from the same group who were heard singing the silly "No surrender to the IRA" song during our national anthem and who also booed the Croatian national anthem..

If anyone knows can they tell me exactly what the IRA, or for that matter anything to do with the geopolitical situation in Ireland, got to do with an international football match between England and Croatia FFS. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Ah Whiskey, you have not heard ?

Politics has fuck all to do with football and the group of fans are a bunch of cunts.
Covid in the Boardroom

h69

Post by h69 »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:57 am
Newmarket wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:04 am

And yet we accept it . We moan and moan and moan about this racist cunt and yet , yes he’s still here and we accept it .
Yes he is still there. I don't live in London and so was unable to vote for the mayor of our capital city. But he was re elected. And that means a lot of people voted for him and his silly ideas. But what about the lazy fuckers who couldn't be bothered to get off their fat asses and vote for one of the other candidates. Still, perhaps they'll be happy tapping away at their computers and complaining.

As Winston Churchill once famously said " the biggest argument against democracy is a five minute chat with the average voter".
London has a huge proportion of Ethnic minorities and will always vote for the England hater. There was a lot of voter fraud in London as well with people voting in multiple locations. Why do you think the Labour party rail at having ID to vote ?

As for why people didn't vote, I know that in my area all the cards went missing so no-one got one. I knew when the vote was so no worries but I suspect many didn't vote as they were not delivered a polling card. They should know but unfortunately people rely on the cards.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:25 am It seems there was a "co-ordinated" display of booing by a specific section of the crowd yesterday. Apparently it came from behind one of the goals and was, allegedly, from the same group who were heard singing the silly "No surrender to the IRA" song during our national anthem and who also booed the Croatian national anthem..

If anyone knows can they tell me exactly what the IRA, or for that matter anything to do with the geopolitical situation in Ireland, got to do with an international football match between England and Croatia FFS. :lol: :lol: :lol:
It is a minority section of ignorant knuckle draggers who in my opinion are racist as they hate anything not remotely English.
Thick cunts the lot of them.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

h69 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:30 am
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:57 am

Yes he is still there. I don't live in London and so was unable to vote for the mayor of our capital city. But he was re elected. And that means a lot of people voted for him and his silly ideas. But what about the lazy fuckers who couldn't be bothered to get off their fat asses and vote for one of the other candidates. Still, perhaps they'll be happy tapping away at their computers and complaining.

As Winston Churchill once famously said " the biggest argument against democracy is a five minute chat with the average voter".
London has a huge proportion of Ethnic minorities and will always vote for the England hater. There was a lot of voter fraud in London as well with people voting in multiple locations. Why do you think the Labour party rail at having ID to vote ?

As for why people didn't vote, I know that in my area all the cards went missing so no-one got one. I knew when the vote was so no worries but I suspect many didn't vote as they were not delivered a polling card. They should know but unfortunately people rely on the cards.
I have no proof whatsoever of voter fraud so can't comment on that. But as far as missing cards are concerned surely they would have not been received by ethnic groups as well as the indigenous local populace ?

If I lived in a London Borough, card or no card, I would have made a point of voting in an attempt to remove the buffoon from office. As my old man told me many years ago the first time I was eligible to vote, failure to exercise your right to vote forfeits your right to whinge. If voter apathy is the reason Khan was re elected maybe London has got what it deserves.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:48 am
Whiskyman wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:25 am It seems there was a "co-ordinated" display of booing by a specific section of the crowd yesterday. Apparently it came from behind one of the goals and was, allegedly, from the same group who were heard singing the silly "No surrender to the IRA" song during our national anthem and who also booed the Croatian national anthem..

It is a minority section of ignorant knuckle draggers who in my opinion are racist as they hate anything not remotely English.
Can't disagree with that tbh. Problem is the media, and to a certain degree the government, will use cunts like them as a reason for ramping up the pressure on the knee takers to carry on kneeling, instead of allowing the ritual to die a natural death.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:51 am
Towie wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:48 am

Can't disagree with that tbh. Problem is the media, and to a certain degree the government, will use cunts like them as a reason for ramping up the pressure on the knee takers to carry on kneeling, instead of allowing the ritual to die a natural death.
You are right, and our knuckle dragging twats just cannot figure that out.
The more they boo, the more all this nonsense continues.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.