Soucek - Goals next season

Chat about anything football related here!
h69

Re: Soucek - Goals next season

Post by h69 »

9898 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:50 pm The fella can't even score for Czech Republic now.
Thomas kovacec is declining rapidly.
Replace with refined Lanzini.
Apart from at the weekend you mean ?

Post by 9898 »

Do you say I didnt want you.
Now playing worse than Kovak.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

9898 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:15 pm Do you say I didnt want you.
Now playing worse than Kovak.
HEY....Could be worse,aye..

We could have...OLE AT THE WHEEL!

Post by 9898 »

This fella is looking like a real donkey now.
WHY did we not sell him in the summer.
MUST be replaced by Lanzini.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Towie

Post by Towie »

Give it up Numbnuts.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

9898 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:15 pm This fella is looking like a real donkey now.
Will say we need to change it up in midfield now being as Rice's ability all round has made him more of a box to box player , personally I would prefer to see a playmaking/ballplaying defensive midfielder next to Rice now . Soucek isn't a poor player just think he is limited in ability when Rice makes those forward runs , but no way should we sell him . We need to bring in better players Striker , DM , CB and LB ( still think this position is a priority ) to progress to give the current squad competition , especially now that we are looking to build on this season .

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Clayton wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:26 am
9898 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:15 pm This fella is looking like a real donkey now.
Will say we need to change it up in midfield now being as Rice's ability all round has made him more of a box to box player , personally I would prefer to see a playmaking/ballplaying defensive midfielder next to Rice now . Soucek isn't a poor player just think he is limited in ability when Rice makes those forward runs , but no way should we sell him . We need to bring in better players Striker , DM , CB and LB ( still think this position is a priority ) to progress to give the current squad competition , especially now that we are looking to build on this season .
WHY CHANGE SOMETHING THAT DON'T REALLY NEED FIXING?

Some of our fans seem to think we are a City,Liverpool,Man U or a Chelsea?Then there is Arsenal and Spurs,whose finances are so much bigger than ours?

In revenue and the players they can attract,we don't even touch the sides Clayton, but yet in the past 70 matches,we have been on their level.We have actually have been more consistent than most of the six teams,that have been mentioned.

Soucek has played a massive roll in what has been achieved for us.

I am not say we can't get a more creative bustling midfield player,but you can't knock what he does.The boy put more miles in then any other footballer.Don't ever under estimate what that does for the team.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:21 am
Clayton wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:26 am

Some of our fans seem to think we are a City,Liverpool,Man U or a Chelsea?Then there is Arsenal and Spurs,whose finances are so much bigger than ours?

In revenue and the players they can attract,we don't even touch the sides Clayton, but yet in the past 70 matches,we have been on their level.We have actually have been more consistent than most of the six teams,that have been mentioned.

I am not say we can't get a more creative bustling midfield player,but you can't knock what he does.The boy put more miles in then any other footballer.Don't ever under estimate what that does for the team.
SO YOU DON'T THINK IT CAN BE IMPROVED UPON ?
Thought the whole idea behind competition was to improve , and to progress .

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Clayton wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:24 am
terrya1965 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:21 am

I just said we could...Tell me who works harder than him? .See a lot of fans,only look at the the bits of skill,they don't look at the work rate of a player.

Rice has improved because of having Soucek with him..He wouldn't have done with Noble being there,because of his energy..

If we want somebody with Soucek's workrate and plus the creative side,we'd have to play a lot of money for it mate.

I don't disagree withyou,we have to improve in all areas if we are going to get better and compete with the very best.

Down under mick

Post by Down under mick »

goodpost:)
terrya1965 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:34 am
Clayton wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:24 am

I just said we could...Tell me who works harder than him? .See a lot of fans,only look at the the bits of skill,they don't look at the work rate of a player.

Rice has improved because of having Soucek with him..He wouldn't have done with Noble being there,because of his energy..

If we want somebody with Soucek's workrate and plus the creative side,we'd have to play a lot of money for it mate.

I don't disagree withyou,we have to improve in all areas if we are going to get better and compete with the very best.
Well said mate