Michy Batshuayi

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Michy Batshuayi

Post by Newmarket »

I agree with most of the above , I think Baty boy can fit into whichever system Billick sees fit to employ .
I'd love to see Calleri in as well , can see the pair of em running amok next season .
Bring back Jonathon !

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

LeeWHU88 wrote:I'd rather spend big money on a 22 year old who has bags of potential and time ahead of him to adjust to the English league with time rather than spend £19m on a 29 year old who, if he flops, would be a disaster.

I haven't seen him play but the amount we've spent scouting Marseille, we probably know more about them than we do our own club :D so the club know what they're getting.
I agreed with you as I do NOT want West Ham to buy any 29 years old striker as usually strikers started their downfall when they are 30 and above. Best to buy between 22 to 24 years old and different striker. Glad we not got Vardy as he will be 30 soon and no point buying him just for 1 or 2 good season.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Ibbyham wrote:
LeeWHU88 wrote:I'd rather spend big money on a 22 year old who has bags of potential and time ahead of him to adjust to the English league with time rather than spend £19m on a 29 year old who, if he flops, would be a disaster.

I haven't seen him play but the amount we've spent scouting Marseille, we probably know more about them than we do our own club :D so the club know what they're getting.
I agreed with you as I do NOT want West Ham to buy any 29 years old striker as usually strikers started their downfall when they are 30 and above. Best to buy between 22 to 24 years old and different striker. Glad we not got Vardy as he will be 30 soon and no point buying him just for 1 or 2 good season.

Nice to see you Ibby . . . . . . . . .looking forward to your all new match threads mate

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Gonzo wrote:
Ibbyham wrote:

Nice to see you Ibby . . . . . . . . .looking forward to your all new match threads mate
You too Mate, looking forward for the several match thread soon. I just wondered if you notice the fixtures was release on twitter which I am not sure to believe or not.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Ibbyham wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

You too Mate, looking forward for the several match thread soon. I just wondered if you notice the fixtures was release on twitter which I am not sure to believe or not.

I did notice mate.

Initially I did not believe it but I tell you what . . . . . .. . if that is a hoax then it's done by someone with a fuck load of time on their hands because a PDF document like that does not get thrown together in 10 minutes.

I don't know what to believe and can't ask sources close to the club because they would not have the official document yet either. Fuck knows?????

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Gonzo wrote:
Ibbyham wrote:

I did notice mate.

Initially I did not believe it but I tell you what . . . . . .. . if that is a hoax then it's done by someone with a fuck load of time on their hands because a PDF document like that does not get thrown together in 10 minutes.

I don't know what to believe and can't ask sources close to the club because they would not have the official document yet either. Fuck knows?????
No worries mate, I think it is a hoax as it is looked like Spud fan doing it if you look at October fixtures as I remember in past season, no teams get more than 2 big teams in a row, not 5.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Ibbyham wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

I did notice mate.

No worries mate, I think it is a hoax as it is looked like Spud fan doing it if you look at October fixtures as I remember in past season, no teams get more than 2 big teams in a row, not 5.

Well if it is a hoax that's 10 hours of his life he'll never get back . . . . . . . what a way to spend a sunny day :lol:

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Gonzo wrote:
Ibbyham wrote:

Well if it is a hoax that's 10 hours of his life he'll never get back . . . . . . . what a way to spend a sunny day :lol:
I just wondered if the person who put false fixtures lists a spud fans who just want to annoy us but I don't believe that fixtures is true. I am waiting for the 15th June at 9am....COYI

West Ham Sim

Post by West Ham Sim »

Looks like Mr Scrooge Levy has shat himself at the going rate been asked for Batshuayi :lol
:lol: : Nows the time to see how serious the 2 David's are and get a marquee signing wrapped up. Coyi

ryanguitarhammer

Post by ryanguitarhammer »

Watch from 2:20 -3.35. Batshuayi as a player explained by Andy Brassell.