For the Omen Punters...

Chat about anything football related here!
OZHAMMER

For the Omen Punters...

Post by OZHAMMER »

63kg is a massive weight, but a 3kg claimer is engaged to ride.

Opening @16/1, but should shorten. The barrier is a concern.
Attachments
786669A3-7102-4C15-9A7F-F102AE043582.jpeg
786669A3-7102-4C15-9A7F-F102AE043582.jpeg (386.26 KiB) Viewed 2526 times

BlackDiamond

Re: For the Omen Punters...

Post by BlackDiamond »

OZHAMMER wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:18 am 63kg is a massive weight, but a 3kg claimer is engaged to ride.

Wrong board btw but nevertheless, thanks for the tip. If the horse wins, jockey Ms Emma Mcpherson will be BOTD

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:34 am
OZHAMMER wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:18 am 63kg is a massive weight, but a 3kg claimer is engaged to ride.

Wrong board btw but nevertheless, thanks for the tip. If the horse wins, jockey Ms Emma Mcpherson will be BOTD
I thought the horse’s name would let it slip into this board on a technicality.

And as far as Emma goes, umm... no.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Stick us a dollar on e/w
Ta.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

OZHAMMER wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:55 am
BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:34 am
I thought the horse’s name would let it slip into this board on a technicality.

And as far as Emma goes, umm... no.
Before I get a bet on...are you saying two old nags

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Sire...The Hammer....

Def owners must be Irons fans... :D

Just had a tenner at 15s on betfair....owe you a beer it comes in OZ..... :lol:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:37 am

Sire...The Hammer....

I know sod all about horses other than if you're behind one and it lifts it's tail get out of there sharpish. But I noticed this beast is a gelding. Now my limited gee gee knowledge leads me to believe that racehorses tend to live in a world which can best be described as an equine equivalent of arranged marriages in the hope that any offspring resulting from said liaison turns out to be as good as mum and dad.

So my question to those who know of these things is this. If this animal is any fucking good why has the poor little bastard had it's nuts removed ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:55 pm

Sire...The Hammer....

I know sod all about horses other than if you're behind one and it lifts it's tail get out of there sharpish. But I noticed this beast is a gelding. Now my limited gee gee knowledge leads me to believe that racehorses tend to live in a world which can best be described as an equine equivalent of arranged marriages in the hope that any offspring resulting from said liaison turns out to be as good as mum and dad.

So my question to those who know of these things is this. If this animal is any fucking good why has the poor little bastard had it's nuts removed ?
Allows a male horse to be calmer and better-behaved, making the animal quieter, gentler and potentially more suitable as an everyday working animal.

All the attributes needed for a top competitor...

ps I decided not to bet on the 'orse or Emma (after being disabused of her BOTD status)

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Sire...The Hammer....

BD Knows his GGs....

But they'll give it a couple years to settle if it's a bit "Lively"...see if it's any good....put up with the kicking,if your good,
not so good...tough shit... they're off...:lol:
Depends on Bloodlines as well the horses general breeding..might have a direct line to a Guineas winner e.g,makes
a potential for stud.

Some Derby winners are retired at 3 ...to a life of Shagging.....Nice gig if you can get it.... :lol:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:22 pm

Allows a male horse to be calmer and better-behaved, making the animal quieter, gentler and potentially more suitable as an everyday working animal.

All the attributes needed for a top competitor...

ps I decided not to bet on the 'orse or Emma (after being disabused of her BOTD status)
Indeed . Teleprompter was the gelding that won the Arlington million in 85 .
Changed the racing world and allowed , from then on , geldings to be entered into group 1 races.

All except the classics of course .

That would just be silly.
http://en.espn.co.uk/horseracing/sport/story/40023.html
Bring back Jonathon !