Summer transfer window 2021 Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
BlackDiamond

Re: Summer transfer window 2021 Thread

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:09 pm
Towie wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:22 pm

What happened to the £85m war chest that was been spouted? :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you believe the stuff being posted on here, he's on holiday in Mykonos, and will be signing for Chelsea on his return. ;)
What are the chances of signing André Silva from Eintracht Frankfurt ? and has David Moyes ever looked at a copy of who's who in the Bundesliga....just for fun

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

9898 wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:51 pm
jameskel wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:18 pm Horrible, filthy, Welsh cunt

ST for years, could not face giving this pimp cunt another penny of my money
Has Sullivan stopped sleeping outside your house begging you to come back yet?
Stop being a cunt Stamford, suits you too well
Covid in the Boardroom

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:30 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:09 pm

If you believe the stuff being posted on here, he's on holiday in Mykonos, and will be signing for Chelsea on his return. ;)
What are the chances of signing André Silva from Eintracht Frankfurt ? and has David Moyes ever looked at a copy of who's who in the Bundesliga....just for fun
Our last signing from Eintracht didn't work out too well, did it ? :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

And more importantly, will Frankfurt pay us to take him and will he play for free.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

West Ham has money for transfers - https://www.claretandhugh.info/west-ham ... transfers/

Social media rumours that Weet Ham has no money for David Moyes in the transfer market is false.
West Ham are one of a number of clubs that are yet to significantly move in the transfer market this summer including Chelsea, Manchester City, Newcastle and Spurs with Everton investing just £1.6m according to Sky Sports done deals website.

The Hammers have made four small signings in the form of Craig Dawson from Watford plus three youngsters for the Academy from Chelsea, Reading and Celtic youth ranks on the gamble they could come good.

However, a striker, a centre back, an attacking midfielder and a goalkeeper are still being sought by the manager before the window closes on 31st August.

Like all football clubs, West Ham has had its challenges with cash flow over the pandemic requiring a rights issue of £30m from the shareholders, short term loans from Barclays bank and selling off the Haller payments due from Ajax.

The Hammers have access to a £120m credit facility from MSD Holdings owned by Michael Dell’s family which stretches over five years and while some of it has been used to pay off media the Rights and Funding credit facility and Barclays bank loans, the majority remains available to the club.

Transfer deals require around 20% to 25% upfront depending on whether the player signs on a four or five-year contract.

Money is available to the manager to invest and improve the squad with quality players he decides will make the difference.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Must be true. 😁😁
Covid in the Boardroom

JayK

Post by JayK »

Clayton wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:48 am West Ham has money for transfers - https://www.claretandhugh.info/west-ham ... transfers/

Social media rumours that Weet Ham has no money for David Moyes in the transfer market is false.
West Ham are one of a number of clubs that are yet to significantly move in the transfer market this summer including Chelsea, Manchester City, Newcastle and Spurs with Everton investing just £1.6m according to Sky Sports done deals website.

The Hammers have made four small signings in the form of Craig Dawson from Watford plus three youngsters for the Academy from Chelsea, Reading and Celtic youth ranks on the gamble they could come good.

However, a striker, a centre back, an attacking midfielder and a goalkeeper are still being sought by the manager before the window closes on 31st August.

Like all football clubs, West Ham has had its challenges with cash flow over the pandemic requiring a rights issue of £30m from the shareholders, short term loans from Barclays bank and selling off the Haller payments due from Ajax.

The Hammers have access to a £120m credit facility from MSD Holdings owned by Michael Dell’s family which stretches over five years and while some of it has been used to pay off media the Rights and Funding credit facility and Barclays bank loans, the majority remains available to the club.

Transfer deals require around 20% to 25% upfront depending on whether the player signs on a four or five-year contract.

Money is available to the manager to invest and improve the squad with quality players he decides will make the difference.
Clearly a communication breakdown somewhere along the lines. Moyes yesterday saying to John Hartson on tv he has no money to spend and Sullivan’s media mouthpiece of C&H saying the opposite. Sullivan has form for bullshit, passing the buck, re-diverting blame and throwing managers and staff under the bus so I know which story I’m more likely to believe. And I’m pretty sure C&H have come out with stories covering all angles of the transfer budget at some stage this year. They’re as believable as the Sunday sport
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

JayK wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:02 am
Clayton wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:48 am West Ham has money for transfers - https://www.claretandhugh.info/west-ham ... transfers/

Clearly a communication breakdown somewhere along the lines. Moyes yesterday saying to John Hartson on tv he has no money to spend and Sullivan’s media mouthpiece of C&H saying the opposite. Sullivan has form for bullshit, passing the buck, re-diverting blame and throwing managers and staff under the bus so I know which story I’m more likely to believe. And I’m pretty sure C&H have come out with stories covering all angles of the transfer budget at some stage this year. They’re as believable as the Sunday sport
C&H lick more dwarf arse than Mary Millington did.

We haven't got a pot to piss in unless A) Statler and Waldorf spend their own money or B) we sell Declan.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Whatever I think of the owners and this article , Moyes saying what he did to Hartson hopefully is a dam fine ploy in my eyes to tell the footballing world we do not have millions to spend , when we have much dinero .

JayK

Post by JayK »

Clayton wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:21 am

Whatever I think of the owners and this article , Moyes saying what he did to Hartson hopefully is a dam fine ploy in my eyes to tell the footballing world we do not have millions to spend , when we have much dinero .
Would be nice Clay. Sadly I don’t believe that. At least I don’t believe they have much dinero they’re willing to put towards the playing staff. Pretty sure the owners have plenty, but not the club
COYI!!!