T V Commentator’s Assumptions

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

T V Commentator’s Assumptions

Post by Whiskyman »

Watching Villarreal v Arsenal and heard this comment made by the commentator. He said all English football fans will be hoping for a ManUnited v Arsenal final.

I’m not sure about that. What about you lot ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

JayK

Re: T V Commentator’s Assumptions

Post by JayK »

I think the commentator is a deranged lunatic who needs locking up in a fritzl style lock up
COYI!!!

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:58 pm Watching Villarreal v Arsenal and heard this comment made by the commentator. He said all English football fans will be hoping for a ManUnited v Arsenal final.

For me Clive, that idea runs out of gas when you look at the scores...

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Couldn't care less tbh.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

The last thing we need is Arsenal reaching the final, purely selfish, as if they win the thing they can qualify for the CL and take away what slim chance we have of gaining a place.....if Man U win it on the other hand it would help us......does this make me a bad man.... :lol:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:19 am The last thing we need is Arsenal reaching the final, purely selfish, as if they win the thing they can qualify for the CL and take away what slim chance we have of gaining a place.....if Man U win it on the other hand it would help us......does this make me a bad man.... :lol:
Nope. Not a bad man. A Brazilian one. Not a bad profile for a Man United fan---even if it is only for one game.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

only1salty

Post by only1salty »

andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:19 am The last thing we need is Arsenal reaching the final, purely selfish, as if they win the thing they can qualify for the CL and take away what slim chance we have of gaining a place.....if Man U win it on the other hand it would help us......does this make me a bad man.... :lol:

Exactly this. If le Arse and Chelski win their European competitions and we suffer an act of god and finish 4th - we wouldn't qualify for the champions league.

City for the CL and couldn't care less about the Europa as long as it isn't Arsenal

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:58 pm Watching Villarreal v Arsenal and heard this comment made by the commentator. He said all English football fans will be hoping for a ManUnited v Arsenal final.

You are quite right. I could care less tbh.
Flairon