Stand by your man

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Re: Stand by your man

Post by Ibbyham »

If we can't get a decent striker, then they can get Joe Pigott (Feed the Pig) from AFC Wimbledon who scored 20 goals this season.

The 2 dwarf can feed the little pig. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

mkhammer wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 11:55 am So we have a Manager Working for a shit control freak owner....No decent budget,cos said owner wont invest or part
with his dosh to help our club...A board of directors that couldn't run the proverbial piss up in a brewery.
A Manager that has arguably brought in 2 of among our best signings..EVER....Maybe 3...A Manager that has brought in staff,that has
created an amazing team spirit,poss best ever seen here...
A Manager That has transformed a Relegation side into knocking on door of the CL.....without Injuries would have been
nailed on...that's bordering on fact not opinion...
A Manager that backs his players up..A Manager with Passion and commitment ...a Manager with a vision,a realistic one.

We can disagree with team selections...set ups...how to play the game...I've done it with every single manager,thats
football...

Me Personally as a passionate West Ham fan think we should be right behind him...Understand and support him for what he has
given us..
I honestly don't know what is expected from a West Ham Manager,with the present regime in place.
goodpost:)

JayK

Post by JayK »

mkhammer wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 11:55 am So we have a Manager Working for a shit control freak owner....No decent budget,cos said owner wont invest or part
with his dosh to help our club...A board of directors that couldn't run the proverbial piss up in a brewery.
A Manager that has arguably brought in 2 of among our best signings..EVER....Maybe 3...A Manager that has brought in staff,that has
A Manager That has transformed a Relegation side into knocking on door of the CL.....without Injuries would have been
A Manager that backs his players up..A Manager with Passion and commitment ...a Manager with a vision,a realistic one.

We can disagree with team selections...set ups...how to play the game...I've done it with every single manager,thats
football...

Me Personally as a passionate West Ham fan think we should be right behind him...Understand and support him for what he has
given us..
I honestly don't know what is expected from a West Ham Manager,with the present regime in place.
goodpost:) Bang on
COYI!!!

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Well done MK. Top post.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

football...

given us..
What a load of old bollocks :D

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

football...

given us..
F7D95F93-88D8-4E6D-9A3B-FF84BA1CE0F6.gif
F7D95F93-88D8-4E6D-9A3B-FF84BA1CE0F6.gif (20.11 KiB) Viewed 800 times

:lol:
Attachments
5BE18BE8-687F-4E67-A5E9-C5C8FA553F39.gif
5BE18BE8-687F-4E67-A5E9-C5C8FA553F39.gif (20.11 KiB) Viewed 800 times
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

football...

given us..
I think what is expected depends on the fan mate. We’ve never had anything remotely resembling good ownership in my lifetime so I don’t think we can even totally single out the Dildo Twins.

Reckon there’s some of us who just accept that the season’s going to be a shit one. We enjoy the rare ones like this time because they’re so, well, rare. But there are the dewy eyed romantics who pine for this “West Ham way” thing . That group must be very old because I’m fucked if I can remember anything like consistently entertaining football since 1986.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

45 million is a big ticket price.....
Flairon

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Newmarket wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 2:09 pm

football...

given us..
F7D95F93-88D8-4E6D-9A3B-FF84BA1CE0F6.gif

:lol:
:lol: Somehow felt that was coming....

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

BlackDiamond wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 1:17 pm

football...

given us..
What a load of old bollocks :D
Yeah but it's good Bollocks BD..... :D