Brighton vs West Ham Official Match Thread.

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Re: Brighton vs West Ham Official Match Thread.

Post by Ibbyham »

hamstew wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:08 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 9:59 pm Slightly disappointed and hope Spuds will NOT beat Wolves this week.
Spurs will beat Wolves and they will finish above us and quite possibly Everton and Liverpool, stay above and will also finish above us, after all that hard work undone, I feel.

Have to say, very disappointing tonight.
Moyes revealed the final third decision making was poor and we have to learn better to break down stubborn defending from Brighton, even without Dunk their captain, we should have done better. We need to win last 2 games to finish top 6 and hope Sheff Utd and Wolves will play in respect for their fans to cheer about.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Oh well looks like its goodnight nurse to any european comps.
All together now...Just like my dreams, they fade and ...... :) :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

I have no doubt we will win the last two game games comfortably
Where we end up fuck knows but it’s been a fucking wonderful season

Up the Hammers
whufc_crest

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

tassiehammer wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:29 pm Oh well looks like its goodnight nurse to any european comps.
You just couldn't resist, could you ? ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Bilic out.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Load of old Cunt
Bring back Jonathon !

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Think this is our flash in the pan season and the closest we'll ever get to a top 6 finish under the current administration.

Now that we're likely to lack the incentive of European football, the unholy trinity will feel it's safe for them to asset strip to their hearts content. I really don't think they're going to turn down the probably imminent offers that'll be incoming for Rice, Soucek, Coufal and Fornals.

Other clubs would look at this season and realise that they let CL football slip from their grasp by a lack of courage in January and seek to remedy the situation by building a squad around the better performers in the side in the summer to enable a real crack at the top 4 next season. Not our lot.

We'll end up flogging our best players and replacing them with the usual relegation candidate fodder I fear.

I really hope I'm wrong and it's just me be uber cynical and come the end of the season it's all about signing Lingard permanently, keeping the jewels in the crown and improving the squad with genuinely talented players and not just unfit 32 year old journeymen with a bad attitude and greedy agents.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Don't know why Brighton are where they are..decent side,try and knock it around...well run club with good manager,
I like Potter...actually last year..thought he could do a job here.

Pl sides becoming very adept at shutting down,Scouse,Spuds..Even Cheats and City have suffered from it...
They look at us now and go ..look at that attack..we'll go 3/5 squeeze the MF up ,bodies behind the ball,stifle them..
Down to us to handle that..all part of the team growing...we have lots of ball but no clear cuts...gotta learn to find that
yard of space in box...see Jota at Scouse,he's back in, look at turnaround....Kane apart,best striker out there for me.

Thought we played well tbh,fucked off in the way it's worked out at moment,but no where near some of you guys levels..
But next 2 games are Huge,as big as we've had..for future of club...any Euro quali gives you kudos when comes to signings..
might just be the difference in Jesse coming or not...we get in he'll come,no Euro footie at 28 for at least a season,might
put me off,if I'm honest...we'll see.
We need it as well..us lot the fans deserve the crack of some kinda Euro footie..

Like said in another post..seriously happy with season whatever happens....

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

tassiehammer wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:29 pm Oh well looks like its goodnight nurse to any european comps.
:lol: :lol:

That's the spirit