FA Cup Final

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

FA Cup Final

Post by palerider »

I've always loved the FA Cup Final. It didn't matter if we weren't in it but the tradition, TV coverage starting about 11 showing the previous rounds, teams getting on the coach, the camera onboard, then the fans streaming on to Wembley Way. Abide with me then the 3pm ko.

Love it.....but if you don't change you go extinct.

So I'm overjoyed that for Mr Ho in Beijing and Tun Phuk in Jakarta the ko is now at 3am on Sunday so they can watch it on their mobiles.

Plastics and Mr Ho to eat the foxes.

JayK

Re: FA Cup Final

Post by JayK »

I used to enjoy the build up and the charity game before the main event. Got boring after that (except for 2006). Gerrard is still a cunt
COYI!!!

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Aint watched a final since fuckin scouse robbed us....15 years ago...crikey... :o

Really enjoy early rounds...watching non league clubs have a moment in the sun..and hearing all the old footie stories...
but by 3rd maybe 4th round I'm done...so are we usually..... :lol:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Tbh I've never really given a toss about what the two teams had for fucking breakfast and all the other shit that was served up on the box before the match. And I always thought it was dumb that back when there were only terrestrial channels (showing my age) that both the bastards had wall to wall cup final coverage,

Expect Chelsea to win tomorrow. And probably do Leicester on Tuesday evening as well in the league. But just in case they don't I hope Brenda has had his Hampsteads polished so they're nice and shiny for the cameras.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Even though the FA Cup has been downgraded because the arseholes that run the clubs and the PL,I still enjoy it.

Still think the FA Cup is the best looking trophy in World Football and am still gutted about 2006.

It gave me and I think us all,our best moments in history if you were around at the time.

I hope we can win it before I knock on heavens door,but can't see that happening under this regime.(it will cost them too much money..C*NTS).