Leicester City vs Chelsea FA Cup

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Leicester City vs Chelsea FA Cup

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 9:05 pm
JayK wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 7:28 pm

Love stockings
Not to wear. And not on peoples heads. Just on birds. Gotta cover every fuckin angle in this place :lol:
Nothing like back scuttling a strapped up 30 stone munter.
:lol:
COYI!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:17 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:23 pm

Didn’t watch the game. What did he do ?
Walked onto the pitch they clapped and cheered him after winning the FAcup
Big deal ?
Happens every cup final,hug or a handshake when Walking up the steps to lift the cup.
Should have been arrested for not wearing a face mask not socially distancing and encroaching onto the pitch

BCHammer

Post by BCHammer »

Castiron wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 7:31 pm The Leicester owner showing what it's like to have the respect of your manager and players.
Never would Gold or Sullivan get that love from the players, never mind the fans.

They'd be scared to pick either of them up anyway incase they dislodged the catheter and they poured piss all over themselves.

Not that its something we will ever have to worry about anyway.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

I do remember one of our posters saying that Rodgers wasn't a good manager :lol:

He has beaten ALL the Top teams this season and some of them TWICE..Something we can only wish for and look on in envy.

I suppose it does help when you do have a decent owner behind you though.

While we got these SH*TC*NTS here,it will always be the same.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 12:46 pm I do remember one of our posters saying that Rodgers wasn't a good manager :lol:

He has beaten ALL the Top teams this season and some of them TWICE..Something we can only wish for and look on in envy.

Assuming it's me you're referring to I haven't said Rodgers wasn't a good manager. I said he was over rated. And I still maintain that. So he's won an F A Cup. Big deal. Winning 6 matches doesn't make you a great manager as some in the press would have us believe he is. Nor does winning a few trophies in the pub league up north.

Please Terry, if you're going to quote me, do so accurately. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:13 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 12:46 pm I do remember one of our posters saying that Rodgers wasn't a good manager :lol:

Assuming it's me you're referring to I haven't said Rodgers wasn't a good manager. I said he was over rated. And I still maintain that. So he's won an F A Cup. Big deal. Winning 6 matches doesn't make you a great manager as some in the press would have us believe he is. Nor does winning a few trophies in the pub league up north.

Funny enough,I knew you would have the brains to work that out. :lol: You know I see you has one of the intellectuals on here mate and I always respect and enjoy your reading your opinions..

If you don't rate Rodgers,that's your opinion and that is fair enough.

You say he won the Pub League, up there,but he was the first manager in 120 years to go unbeaten in a season(including both domestic Cups)..Pub League or not that take some doing and was on course for another when he left.

Answer this question? Do you think Leicester have made progress since his taken over?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:39 pm

Funny enough,I knew you would have the brains to work that out. :lol: You know I see you has one of the intellectuals on here mate and I always respect and enjoy your reading your opinions..

You say he won the Pub League, up there,but he was the first manager in 120 years to go unbeaten in a season(including both domestic Cups)..Pub League or not that take some doing and was on course for another when he left.

Answer this question? Do you think Leicester have made progress since his taken over?
Can I have an opinion on that question please Tegs ?

No because his predecessor won the title .

:D
Bring back Jonathon !

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:17 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:23 pm

Didn’t watch the game. What did he do ?
Walked into the pitch they clapped and cheered him after winning the FAcup
Big deal ?
Happens every cup final,hug or a handshake when Walt up the steps to lift the cup.
I have never seen the owner being handed the Cup and lifting it in the Royal Box? :lol: :lol:

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Newmarket wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:44 pm

Can I have an opinion on that question please Tegs ?

No because his predecessor won the title .

Celtic?

Did they go unbeaten under his predecessor?He won a treble and was heading for another(League Cup won,League,well clear and just Scottish cup needed),before leaving,in which they did...Let`s put it in perspective,Celtic have won 7 in their history and Rodgers was heading for 2 in a row.

Leicester?

They were heading towards relegation in 2017.

Apart from Vardi,the team is a different one to 2016.

Question Tim...Would you have Rodgers at West Ham?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Yes. They have improved. And he will earn plus points from me if he retains top 4 and gains CL entry for next season. But let's wait and see if he does it. But using the same criteria didn't we improve under Allardyce. ? Allardyce is another manager who has been labelled "great" on occasions by our media.

As for Rodgers' time at Celtic wasn't he in charge when Rangers were working their way back from being in the lower leagues.? So the two team league was a one team league making an unbeaten season easier to achieve.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?