MotD Goal Of The Season

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

MotD Goal Of The Season

Post by terrya1965 »

We got 3 in the 10.

Lanzini,Lingard & Haller.

palerider

Re: MotD Goal Of The Season

Post by palerider »

Won't win it though.

Another conspiracy.

Hammershark

Post by Hammershark »

How the hell was Lanzini’s goal not in the top 3 at least :o …..and a lucky poke from a spud wins it…I say lucky as any player in the way or on the line would have stopped it …….our lads was unstoppable :D

h69

Post by h69 »

Was actually surprised that Salah's didn't win it but there you go

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Hammershark wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 2:11 pm How the hell was Lanzini’s goal not in the top 3 at least :o …..and a lucky poke from a spud wins it…I say lucky as any player in the way or on the line would have stopped it …….our lads was unstoppable :D
Watched them on iplayer and, for me, the Cavani one was absolute quality. Lanzini's was the one that gave me personally most pleasure and, as the goal which influenced the game most would obviously have won hands down, but, let's be honest 19 times out of twenty that shot would have ended in Row Z. ;) Best West Ham one for me, for technique, was Haller's.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

JayK

Post by JayK »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:03 pm
Hammershark wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 2:11 pm How the hell was Lanzini’s goal not in the top 3 at least :o …..and a lucky poke from a spud wins it…I say lucky as any player in the way or on the line would have stopped it …….our lads was unstoppable :D
Watched them on iplayer and, for me, the Cavani one was absolute quality. Lanzini's was the one that gave me personally most pleasure and, as the goal which influenced the game most would obviously have won hands down, but, let's be honest 19 times out of twenty that shot would have ended in Row Z. ;) Best West Ham one for me, for technique, was Haller's.
Technically Cavani’s goal shouldn’t even be in there though coz he was offside. So I don’t count it
COYI!!!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

It wasn't even Jessie's best goal..That came against Leicester.

Lamela's didn't deserve to win it,if anything Haller's was the best.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:03 pm
Yeah I agree. I thought Lamala would win because most people don't comprehend distinctions.

So we might call Lamala's rabona, accurately as adroit; whereas the wanky-wanks gush amazing. Cavani's wonderful chip was simply sumptious in it's planning and execution. The fact that VAR allowed it, makes it a goal. Maybe on the thin line between strictly legitimate but a goal nevertheless.

And Haller's goal was just perfect technique and connection. I also liked Fernandes lob.

And strangely enough the very wanky accompanying commentary used as audio, during the Lingard solo slalom, probably cost him a lot of BBC votes...by those who think Lamala's shot was simply amazing dahling...

dorsetdano

Post by dorsetdano »

Only thing Spurs did win this season!! shakeass kickimmuts