Roman

Chat about anything football related here!
Towie

Re: Roman

Post by Towie »

The bulk of their £200m will go on Kane or Haaland.

It is there for all to see their issues are scoring goals Jorginho their top scorer with 7 and all from the penalty spot.

They would be crazy to spend bulk of their transfer fund on another DM when they already have 3.

IMO they get Kane the title is theirs, same for Citeh.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

h69

Post by h69 »

Towie wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:41 pm The bulk of their £200m will go on Kane or Haaland.

It is there for all to see their issues are scoring goals Jorginho their top scorer with 7 and all from the penalty spot.

They would be crazy to spend bulk of their transfer fund on another DM when they already have 3.

If City get Kane then they will win the next 5

dorsetdano

Post by dorsetdano »

garnett wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:01 pm Bet your bollocks Mount is in his ear,worst thing that could have happened was those cunts win the champs league, but the German has not commented about him publicly to my knowledge.
Regardless of that I'm resigned to him leaving this window to whoever.
Haven't you said that before?

I'm still hopeful he'll stay, now we're in Europe. The Plastics typically only play one DM and much as I like Rice and think he's world class, Kante is the best DM on the planet by a country mile, as he showed in the Champions League Final. So where would they play him! Declan won't want to be on the bench, getting splinters.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Sully should enquire about Mount and flash some cash, wearing his cossack outfit to show the ogliarc that he's serious. Don't fuckski with me comrade.
Come on Dave, do it.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:41 pm The bulk of their £200m will go on Kane or Haaland.

Haaland or Kane. ? No brainer for me. Kane has a long standing ankle issue, is 8 years older, will not have a sell on value once a 4 or 5 year contract runs out (if his ankle survives that long). Imo If Chelsea get Haaland and City get Kane the title is London bound.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

50/50 for me if Declan goes. As was already said, England players at the Euros will be in his shell-like telling him about the glorious benefits of having your bint threatened at knife point and drive-by shootings up norf. He of course knows Plastic country.

Hope for the best but prepare for the worst. We're a good side without him but if he goes make sure the replacement's in first but if the stunted fucker's past dealings are anything to go by he'll have already played 5 games for his new club before the press conference on deadline day welcoming the return of Carlos Sanchez.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:35 am

Haaland or Kane. ? No brainer for me. Kane has a long standing ankle issue, is 8 years older, will not have a sell on value once a 4 or 5 year contract runs out (if his ankle survives that long). Imo If Chelsea get Haaland and City get Kane the title is London bound.
I’m beginning to think you are a secret Cheats supporter. ;)
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

I would suggest following this scenario, Man City with De Bruyne,Foden,Kane, would be too strong...and they could add Grealish to their mix, just to make it a level contest...

I imagine Haaland would aquire the nickname 'norweigan wood'

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Don't see how Bruce fits into the way City Play...However saying that,they need to adapt at times,odd game here,moreso
in Europe..Kane would be perfect for that,but means he would be a Squad Player,like most of Citys players,would he settle
for that,not sure...wont go to the Cheats...Red Mancs have Cavani...Wont be Red Scouse,just cant see where he'll go.
And how good is Haaland...I'd have Kane all day long over him...PLs a different kettle of fish compared to all other leagues,
that's proved time and time again.so called world class players not making the grade,go back to Europe somewhere and
they fire again.

Slight concern Scouse losing Wijnaldum...But my moneys on them to win the League back..

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:27 am
I’m beginning to think you are a secret Cheats supporter. ;)
No mate. But I do think they will mount (no pun intended) a serious title challenge next season.

I admit to having a lot of respect for Abramovich and his ownership style though.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?