The appointment of Nicole Farley and Elliot Whitely is another step towards a more diverse coaching staff at West Ham

Chat about anything football related here!
h69

Re: The appointment of Nicole Farley and Elliot Whitely is another step towards a more diverse coaching staff at West Ha

Post by h69 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:00 pm
h69 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:52 am

Same everywhere mate. When is the last time you saw a n average English family portrayed on TV ?
Look no further than the Scottish football team - not a brown face to be seen or anyone from the rainbow brigade...how thoroughly authentic
.....apart from Che Adams.

Newmarket

Re: The appointment of Nicole Farley and Elliot Whitely is another step towards a more diverse coaching staff at West Ha

Post by Newmarket »

h69 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:42 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:00 pm
Look no further than the Scottish football team - not a brown face to be seen or anyone from the rainbow brigade...how thoroughly authentic
You’ve just nailed it .

I would go as far as to say Che Adams , blessim , is probably THE portrayal of a classic 2021 (British) family.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:46 pm

You’ve just nailed it .

I would go as far as to say Che Adams , blessim , is probably THE portrayal of a classic 2021 (British) family.
:lol: :lol:

h69

Post by h69 »

You’ve just nailed it .

Well every advert features not only a black person but often one with a huge Afro so we can't miss it. It is quite funny really to see the box ticking in action since it is often pretty obvious.

I notice every dating ad on TV always shows at least one Lesbian kiss or two gay men.....more box ticking

palerider

Post by palerider »

h69 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:27 am

You’ve just nailed it .

Well every advert features not only a black person but often one with a huge Afro so we can't miss it. It is quite funny really to see the box ticking in action since it is often pretty obvious.

I notice every dating ad on TV always shows at least one Lesbian kiss or two gay men.....more box ticking
Mixed relationship ads on tv too. To promote diversity.

I don't know one single person who's in a mixed race relationship. My daughter, who's 25 knows one.

I know black people who are in a relationship with other black people. But not mixed.

Personally I'd like to see more human / animal relationship ads for BB and myself.

JayK

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:38 am

I don't know one single person who's in a mixed race relationship. My daughter, who's 25 knows one.

I know black people who are in a relationship with other black people. But not mixed.

Personally I'd like to see more human / animal relationship ads for BB and myself.
:lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

I know of a couple of girls that I went to school with that have brought up kids alone because the fathers fucked off unable to show any responsibility.
They were mixed relationships. Briefly.

But I’ll leave it to you which was which .
Bring back Jonathon !

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

the vast overwhelming majority of these mixed relationships are blacks with their trophy white women...and most of them are right old real skanks...i see plenty of them where i am in sarf east larndon...how often do you see white men with black women ?...
wonder how many whites are in african /carribean tv ads and programs ?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

I bet the two big black poofs adverts have upset the god bothering African community over here.

:D

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Splendid delivery.
Nothing like a bit of jiggy with a well groomed Oryx.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.