The appointment of Nicole Farley and Elliot Whitely is another step towards a more diverse coaching staff at West Ham

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: The appointment of Nicole Farley and Elliot Whitely is another step towards a more diverse coaching staff at West Ha

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

terrya1965 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:27 am
Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:58 am

Is anybody making a fuss about it ? I would say it would depend on the program, would it not.? If the cast of, say, Eastenders were all white it would not be authentic given the setting of that particular show, however if the cast of something like Doc Martin were all white it shouldn't cause any eyebrows to be raised.

Or am I missing something ?
I agree with you.

If you are making a drama in a certain area,it`should be based on that with the characters.Like you say Eastenders should have all races/ethnics on it.Where are the Eastern Europeans in these soaps?

One thing I found totally ridiculous was the period drama,that had a black Anne Boleyn in?....WHY?
Anne was a Tudor Meghan Markle only a darker shade.

Off with her Rarse clart head !!

Newmarket

Re: The appointment of Nicole Farley and Elliot Whitely is another step towards a more diverse coaching staff at West Ha

Post by Newmarket »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:52 am
terrya1965 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:27 am

I agree with you.

If you are making a drama in a certain area,it`should be based on that with the characters.Like you say Eastenders should have all races/ethnics on it.Where are the Eastern Europeans in these soaps?

One thing I found totally ridiculous was the period drama,that had a black Anne Boleyn in?....WHY?

Ffs She married Henry V111 in 1533 .

Had the slave trade even started then ?

Maybe she came here of her own accord and changed history.
Bring back Jonathon !

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:09 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:52 am

in africa it was alive and well, africans were at it big time amongst themselves, the arabs were at it and refined it and as eventually we got in on the act and turned into a superbly mega profitable business....and as with most things blacks bleat on about, it was nothing to do with white privilege, it was as usual white success

h69

Post by h69 »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:49 pm

in africa it was alive and well, africans were at it big time amongst themselves, the arabs were at it and refined it and as eventually we got in on the act and turned into a superbly mega profitable business....and as with most things blacks bleat on about, it was nothing to do with white privilege, it was as usual white success
Those that pull down statues forget that most of the towns they live in in the UK were built by Romans using white slaves.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

h69 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:30 pm

Those that pull down statues forget that most of the towns they live in in the UK were built by Romans using white slaves.
Most Italian (Roman) towns and cities throughout their empire were built using slaves of one nationality or another

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

This post is going to sound as racist as fuck but I’m going to continue anyway as it’s a statement of fact .

Rhodesia , fed up with “white privilege” murder a good percentage of their white farmers out of jealousy and seize they’re farms .

They make a complete pigs ear of it . 30 years later they’re begging the white farmers to come back and help them.
South Africans are now doing exactly the same thing , murdering raping and pillaging any white owned properties, including Farms.

You think they’d learn wouldn’t you ?

They simply don’t . Ever.

Sound familiar?
Bring back Jonathon !

Towie

Post by Towie »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:50 pm

This post is going to sound as racist as fuck but I’m going to continue anyway as it’s a statement of fact .

Rhodesia , fed up with “white privilege” murder a good percentage of their white farmers out of jealousy and seize they’re farms .

They make a complete pigs ear of it . 30 years later they’re begging the white farmers to come back and help them.
South Africans are now doing exactly the same thing , murdering raping and pillaging any white owned properties, including Farms.

Sound familiar?
Much the same I guess when Cecil Rhodes swept in colonised the area and named it after himself.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Yep one of the richest and the most fertile lands in Africa
turned into one of the most fucking tin pot third world countries in fucking Africa mostly down to that cunt Mugabe and his anti white hatred.

h69

Post by h69 »

Towie wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:28 pm
Newmarket wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:50 pm

Sound familiar?
Much the same I guess when Cecil Rhodes swept in colonised the area and named it after himself.
So privileged he gave millions to the University of Oxford for people from underprivileged backgrounds to get a decent education so they can then get into the uni as a Rhodes Scholar and pull his statue down. I notice they are not suggesting handing all the money back

Towie

Post by Towie »

h69 wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:19 am
Towie wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:28 pm

So privileged he gave millions to the University of Oxford for people from underprivileged backgrounds to get a decent education so they can then get into the uni as a Rhodes Scholar and pull his statue down. I notice they are not suggesting handing all the money back
Privileged indeed, especially the billions he made in mining Diamonds on expropriated land.

But he gave millions back… maybe you would like to forgive Jimmy Saville as well? I mean he did a lot for charity.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.