RICE

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: RICE

Post by Newmarket »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:00 am
palerider wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:57 am As already stated, he'll be off next summer. I don't wish him good luck or bad luck. It's just the nature of football.

But Statler & Waldorf HAVE to hold out for the 100m or very near to it while hoping Alex Kral turns out to be a decent replacement. Then the proceeds can go towards adding both our new striker and squad additions that won't be bench warmers.
Exactly this.
Minus of course the money spent this summer that Dec will pay for.
They appear to have done well for us this window on the face of it but for a club that are skint this years spend has to come from somewhere.
Bring back Jonathon !

Post by 9898 »

Rice is turning into a but of an arrogant, above his station dick, as last night proved. Shame.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

9898 wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:17 pm Rice is turning into a but of an arrogant, above his station dick, as last night proved. Shame.
But at least he’s our arrogant,above his station dick for the time being eh .

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:32 pm
9898 wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:17 pm Rice is turning into a but of an arrogant, above his station dick, as last night proved. Shame.
But at least he’s our arrogant,above his station dick for the time being eh .
Best player on the pitch again, and has now scored more than Henderson has in 11 years.

h69

Post by h69 »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:13 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:00 am

Exactly this.
They appear to have done well for us this window on the face of it but for a club that are skint this years spend has to come from somewhere.
All clubs are skint. Lets be honest, Man Utd have no money but that Ronaldo deal is there for shirt revenue.

palerider

Post by palerider »

h69 wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:07 pm
Newmarket wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:13 pm
All clubs are skint. Lets be honest, Man Utd have no money but that Ronaldo deal is there for shirt revenue.
They'll make more in China from that than the total cost of Ronaldo over the length of his contract.

Good bit of business in that sense but I'll be surprised if he makes a huge impact on the pitch. In good shape for a bloke nearly 37 but time waits for no man. I have to be careful who I pick on these days jumping out from behind bushes in my grim reaper outfit as even old cunts go to the gym now. I was tempted by an offer that came through the post but the £20 a month didn't include beer and bacon rolls.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:24 pm

They'll make more in China from that than the total cost of Ronaldo over the length of his contract.

Good bit of business in that sense but I'll be surprised if he makes a huge impact on the pitch. In good shape for a bloke nearly 37 but time waits for no man. I have to be careful who I pick on these days jumping out from behind bushes in my grim reaper outfit as even old cunts go to the gym now. I was tempted by an offer that came through the post but the £20 a month didn't include beer and bacon rolls.
Quite so indeed.
I nearly got caught out pouncing on an old biddy whilst hiding behind a tree at the local bowling green.
There I was in full ninja garb jumping out when the old scrote got in to an attack pose. Lucky for me it was her Tai chi stance and I quickly delivered a bond chop to the nape, rendering her unconscious.
You can't be too careful these days my friend.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:49 pm

Quite so indeed.
I nearly got caught out pouncing on an old biddy whilst hiding behind a tree at the local bowling green.
There I was in full ninja garb jumping out when the old scrote got in to an attack pose. Lucky for me it was her Tai chi stance and I quickly delivered a bond chop to the nape, rendering her unconscious.
You can't be too careful these days my friend.
I've written to my MP about it my learned friend.

Some traditions must be preserved.

Cheese and pickle sandwiches watching the local team on the village green. Bobbies on the beat giving the local lads a clip round the ear for scrumping apples fom the vicarage. The town stocks with rotten fruit thrown at the more threatening miscreants.

Medals awarded for the acariest costumes for the pounce on the wrinklies as they leave evening bingo.

It's what makes us great.

h69

Post by h69 »

:lol: :lol:

PSG sold over a million Messi shirts at £70/110 quid a pop in the first 2 days. Over 830,000 in the first 24 hours. Insane.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

h69 wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:45 pm

:lol: :lol:

PSG sold over a million Messi shirts at £70/110 quid a pop in the first 2 days. Over 830,000 in the first 24 hours. Insane.
And one bottle of deodorant.
Staggering.