RICE

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: RICE

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Clayton wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:55 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:46 pm

Not when your dealing with fucking agents no
The fact our owners will try and only deal with agents they know doesn't help , and any they don't know they appear to try and screw over is the problem . And to top it off we have the renowned ditherer in Moyes at the helm .
That’s the problem with cunts at the helm

Post by 9898 »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:20 pm What a pathetic way to run a club. Instead of building a team around Declan, they can't wait to offload the kid.
They really are fucking vermin of the highest order.
But Rice wants to go. He could have publicly stated weeks ago he wanted to stay, but has chosen to stay quiet.
What can any owners do when a player wants to leave? Man Utd had it with Ronaldo. Liverpool had it with Suarez. So what chance do we have with Rice?
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:03 am
Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:56 am

I'm led to believe Moyes is resigned to losing him but is hoping he will stay for this season and leave next summer.

I've also learned that West Ham United are the only club in European football whose finances have been affected by Covid. :lol: :lol: :lol:
But it's true. Case numbers in Stratford are 50 times the national average.

Rice is a classic Catch 22 situation.

Pay him what he wants then there'll be fuck all to spend on transfers. Which is also what he wants so he won't sign anyway.

IF he goes, put feelers out now but with the condition it's 85 million or he stays. Another year at the ILS won't depreciate his worth that much anyway and in that time with a bit of luck the dwarf may have had a very nasty accident.

I'm getting a hard on just thinking about it.
Don't think it will be all about money in this case. I'm sure Rice is ambitious and I'm equally sure he knows his current employer isn't,.

You're right about depreciation unless, of course, he should sustain a long term injury. And shoulders can be funny things if they have to bear too much weight over a sustained period of time.

The dwarf is 72, which is 504 in human years. Or is that dog years? But I think it more likely that the Kolostomy Kid will drop off his perch first. Although I suppose someone might know someone who knows someone who knows someone connected with the Vory. Perhaps we could start a "Just Giving" page to elicit donations to pay for a hitman.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Remember that Fools and Horses special, Time on our hands ?

That'll be these two cunts.

Fainting in Sotheby's as the bidding starts.

'I fainted when it went up to 15 million'

'It's still going Dave'

'Well let's get back in there'

'The bid stands at 18 million. Plus Danny Drinkwater'.

:lol:

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:20 pm What a pathetic way to run a club. Instead of building a team around Declan, they can't wait to offload the kid.
Can't wait to off load him? Where the fuck did you get that one from?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

hd1 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:11 pm
The wheels have been in motion for a while now.
It's the only way the vermin will spend.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:29 pm
hd1 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:11 pm

Seriously, why do you say they can't wait to offload him? There is not a shred of evidence to back that up

JayK

Post by JayK »

hd1 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:08 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:29 pm

Seriously, why do you say they can't wait to offload him? There is not a shred of evidence to back that up
Let’s be honest, Sullivan would sell his own mother if he saw a profit in it
COYI!!!

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

You're wasting your breath Jay..., :oops:

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Parry Hotter wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:44 am
Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:10 am

FFS people. That Ex tosser knows no more or no less than the rest of us about what's going on behind the scenes. He's just another click bait wannabee.

But if we try to look at the Rice situation sensibly---- Here we have a young up and coming player, still to reach his peak, playing for a club that overachieved last year. He is possibly fairly happy here but, not unreasonably, would like to have the opportunity of winning trophies. So it's not unreasonable to assume he'll want to see a degree of ambition from the club before he even talks about signing a new contract. Why should he FFS. He's well paid now, by most standards, and if he allows his contract to run down he can sign for whoever the hell he wants at the end of it. And trouser a vert large signing on fee for himself.

What's not to like if you were Declan Rice ? He's still got 3 years left on his contract but it's going to be impossible for West Ham to keep him once he decides he wants to move on. And the less time remaining on his contract as we all know means a smaller transfer fee. I'm actually starting to believe he may well be out of the door before the end of August. iF that is the case I hope our army of ace negotiators will do as good a deal with the buying club as Levy has apparently done with City for Kane. But given that expertise in negotiation doesn't seem to be something the club has a lot of I'm not holding my breath.
Rumors doing the rounds hes spoken to friends that he wants to go to Chelsea so I think your right its only a matter of time.
TWO way's he can end up at Chelsea..One is if they sell Kante.and the other is him playing in central defence for them.

I can't see either tbh.

A move to Liverpool wouldn't surprise me at all.