London Stadium

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: London Stadium

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:22 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:59 pm
Basically signed fuck all then.
Expect plenty of unrest from us natives against the two cunts when we return if they don’t pull their finger out fucking sharpish.
I'm afraid I think you've called it right. The atmosphere will soon turn toxic , that will spread over onto the pitch and last season's 6th place finish will soon be a distant memory as the "12th man" once again puts the opposition jersey on.

And why would any half decent player, never mind an established England international, want to commit himself to that shitfest ?
Thing is if they actually fucking gave a shit and wanted us to improve as a team and properly run football club a lot of the anger would probably subside however these two cunts will continue to run the club like the two bob cunts they are and always will be.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:59 pm
Basically signed fuck all then.
Expect plenty of unrest from us natives against the two cunts when we return if they don’t pull their finger out fucking sharpish.
I'm afraid I think you've called it right. The atmosphere will soon turn toxic , that will spread over onto the pitch and last season's 6th place finish will soon be a distant memory as the "12th man" once again puts the opposition jersey on.

And why would any half decent player, never mind an established England international, want to commit himself to that shitfest ?
I have to agree. Much as there have been a few occasions the ILS has been rocking pre-covid when we've done well, that's been outweighed I'm sad to say, by the opposite. When things are going tits up. And let's be honest, do you expect to see a side full of exciting new signings for our opening home match against a very good Leicester team ?

Nor do I.

Last season was an exception. A nice exception but an exception nonetheless. And no crowd may well have contributed. If we're languishing midway or worse by Christmas it's going to get fucking ugly for Stumpy and the Colostomy Kid.

And if come March we're either deep in the shit or close to it, the Burnley game when the dwarf was allegedly struck by a 5p piece will be like that Monty Python sketch.

'You've been hit by a coin ? I dream about being hit by a coin'.

But they'll not be taking their seats if that's the scenario, happily sitting in their mansions counting the Rice money.

Vermin shitcunts.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:35 pm

Thing is if they actually fucking gave a shit and wanted us to improve as a team and properly run football club a lot of the anger would probably subside however these two cunts will continue to run the club like the two bob cunts they are and always will be.
You're right. But I don't see a sudden wish on the owners' part to drag the club kicking and screaming into the 21st century. Although it's good to see Moyes pushing for a D of F and a recruitment head. Although of course the appointments must be good ones.

But the owners are the owners and I don't see their approach changing. And that's why I fear the first sign of struggle on the pitch all the old issues will come to the surface again.

I obviously hope I'm wrong but that's the reason for my pessimism. And in the post Covid financial environment I don't see much cash being splashed around in the foreseeable.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:38 pm

I have to agree. Much as there have been a few occasions the ILS has been rocking pre-covid when we've done well, that's been outweighed I'm sad to say, by the opposite. When things are going tits up. And let's be honest, do you expect to see a side full of exciting new signings for our opening home match against a very good Leicester team ?
No. Although it should be remembered that we did manage to beat "a very good Leicester side" (your words, not mine ) twice. And despite conceding two silly goals in the home match I have to say beat them quite convincingly.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Nor do I.

Last season was an exception. A nice exception but an exception nonetheless. And no crowd may well have contributed. If we're languishing midway or worse by Christmas it's going to get fucking ugly for Stumpy and the Colostomy Kid.

And if come March we're either deep in the shit or close to it, the Burnley game when the dwarf was allegedly struck by a 5p piece will be like that Monty Python sketch.

But they'll not be taking their seats if that's the scenario, happily sitting in their mansions counting the Rice money.

Vermin shitcunts.
David Sullivan pretty well runs West Ham United as a 'back-burner' investment. As long as they have Prem status that's all that is required. David Moyes 'My Man' as Sully refers to him, is considered compliant and low maintenance.

This week on Talksport,discussing Declan Rice and his possible summer transfer, Simon Jordan said Sullivan 'would sell his own grandmother' to make a deal.---------> Jim White very quiet in the background, Andros Townsend accepting grin

The lack of respect afforded to the West Ham owner inside and outside football is not new. The fact he doesn't care isn't either.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:46 pm

No. Although it should be remembered that we did manage to beat "a very good Leicester side" (your words, not mine ) twice. And despite conceding two silly goals in the home match I have to say beat them quite convincingly.
We did. And without Rice in the game at the ILS too. But there were no fans as was your original point.

Leicester are a bloody good side. And have already strengthened by buying a forward we were supposedly tracking.

But hey. We may have Armstrong Okoflex available.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

palerider wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:01 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:46 pm

We did. And without Rice in the game at the ILS too. But there were no fans as was your original point.

Leicester are a bloody good side. And have already strengthened by buying a forward we were supposedly tracking.

But hey. We may have Armstrong Okoflex available.
Might have to wrench him away from the local primary schools.

hd1

Post by hd1 »

palerider wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:38 pm I have to agree. Much as there have been a few occasions the ILS has been rocking pre-covid when we've done well, that's been outweighed I'm sad to say, by the opposite. When things are going tits up. And let's be honest, do you expect to see a side full of exciting new signings for our opening home match against a very good Leicester team ?

Nor do I.

Vermin shitcunts.
Is this the same "very good Leicester team" that we beat twice last season and who only finished 1 point above us?

I sincerely hope we don't have a team of exciting new signings as that would be a huge mistake, especially given how well Rice, Soucek, Fornals, Ogbonna and Coufal played to name a few. We need a few new signings to both strengthen the team and squad, not wholesale changes.

Last season was only an exception IF we don't replicate what we did last season. Unless you're mystic fucking meg then I suggest we wait and see?

As for the crowd, well thats us, and we would be far bigger shitcunts than the owners if don't get behind the team from game 1.

If the vociferous few want to protest then they can march all they want outside

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

hd1 wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:17 pm
palerider wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:38 pm I have to agree. Much as there have been a few occasions the ILS has been rocking pre-covid when we've done well, that's been outweighed I'm sad to say, by the opposite. When things are going tits up. And let's be honest, do you expect to see a side full of exciting new signings for our opening home match against a very good Leicester team ?

Nor do I.

Vermin shitcunts.
Is this the same "very good Leicester team" that we beat twice last season and who only finished 1 point above us?

I sincerely hope we don't have a team of exciting new signings as that would be a huge mistake, especially given how well Rice, Soucek, Fornals, Ogbonna and Coufal played to name a few. We need a few new signings to both strengthen the team and squad, not wholesale changes.

Last season was only an exception IF we don't replicate what we did last season. Unless you're mystic fucking meg then I suggest we wait and see?

As for the crowd, well thats us, and we would be far bigger shitcunts than the owners if don't get behind the team from game 1.

If the vociferous few want to protest then they can march all they want outside
And I’m sure they will .

Though I believe it’s a case of supporting the team (whilst in the stadium) not the regime (everywhere else).

Though I won’t be surprised to hear a few fucks being thrown around the first time Cresswell or Dawson get overtaken by a pair of Tortoises 🐢

Or Noble’s playing because those 2 Cunts have flogged Rice and trousered the proceeds.

Such is life.
Bring back Jonathon !

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Christ almighty it just as well I'm an optimist or reading you lot I'd be slitting my wrists :lol: