We should sell Soucek and Coufal now

Chat about anything football related here!
HammerJammer

Re: We should sell Soucek and Coufal now

Post by HammerJammer »

Spuds would have to sign them first, before you could sell them.

Now fuck off back to Shite Fart Stain.
Click here and enter 9898 to block the TottenScum Troll

dorsetdano

Post by dorsetdano »

They have both been rubbish you're right as usual.

In the well respected WhoScored.com ratings Coufal is rated 23rd out of the 335 players who have played in the tournament (2nd highest Czech player) after Schick and Soucek 54th in the tournament (3rd highest rated Czech)! Clearly all the other players must be real rubbish!!

Shall we look up your predictions again about how poor Rice was going to be???

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

dorsetdano wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:12 pm They have both been rubbish you're right as usual.

In the well respected WhoScored.com ratings Coufal is rated 23rd out of the 335 players who have played in the tournament (2nd highest Czech player) after Schick and Soucek 54th in the tournament (3rd highest rated Czech)! Clearly all the other players must be real rubbish!!

Do you remember a bell end who used to go under the name of Porterman on this forum.? He once famously went on record as saying that Sergio Busquets, who has won Champions League 3 times, The World Cup and the Euros twice, was dogshit.

He had a fixation about certain players. I seem to remember Obiang was a particular obsession with him. Just wondered if anyone else notices similarities in posting style.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Post by 9898 »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:52 pm
dorsetdano wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:12 pm They have both been rubbish you're right as usual.

Do you remember a bell end who used to go under the name of Porterman on this forum.? He once famously went on record as saying that Sergio Busquets, who has won Champions League 3 times, The World Cup and the Euros twice, was dogshit.

He had a fixation about certain players. I seem to remember Obiang was a particular obsession with him. Just wondered if anyone else notices similarities in posting style.
You are more obsessed with me than anyone on here.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

h69

Post by h69 »

Porterman was a jock from what I remember.

JayK

Post by JayK »

h69 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:08 pm

I believe he still is
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

JayK wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:33 pm
h69 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:08 pm

I believe he still is
He’s also a Cunt
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:54 pm
JayK wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:33 pm

I believe he still is
He’s also a Cunt
And a closet Rangers fan if I remember correctly. He got very sniffy once after a Europa L:eague game when they were turfed out of the competition by some part timers from the Luxembourg league.

But his classic post was when he maintained he had taken some homeless guy to lunch in some smart restaurant, which in Glasgow I guess means a spitoon in every corner, not just by the bar, when his intended lunch date didn't show.

Weird guy, that one.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

JayK

Post by JayK »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:12 pm
Newmarket wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:54 pm

He’s also a Cunt
And a closet Rangers fan if I remember correctly. He got very sniffy once after a Europa L:eague game when they were turfed out of the competition by some part timers from the Luxembourg league.

But his classic post was when he maintained he had taken some homeless guy to lunch in some smart restaurant, which in Glasgow I guess means a spitoon in every corner, not just by the bar, when his intended lunch date didn't show.

Weird guy, that one.
I don’t think he was very closet with his Rangers love
COYI!!!

h69

Post by h69 »

9898 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:47 am No bait mate.
Consistently questioned Soucek and I think watching him in Euros would make others agree.
Coufal has been really poor defensively in Euros as well.

Wait and see next season.
Genius. Didnt make the people who count agree : https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/202 ... olden-ball