How could the team look like after a REALISTIC successful transfer window to you?

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: How could the team look like after a REALISTIC successful transfer window to you?

Post by Newmarket »

JayK wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:19 am
Riceascaptain wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:09 am We have a very good team with big potential to seriously challenge the champions league places next season if Moyes get´s backed properly to keep his best players and compete properly on the transfer market and let´s be honest here he derserves that especially after the El Pel fiasco! He´s earned the chance with results and now in the Europa league next year if we keep Rice, Soucek and Coufal and add a LB, CB, CM as back up/competition to soucek and rice, Pereira of West Brom or Lingard.. AND THE MOST IMPORTANTLY A STRIKER!!!

No bargain basements this time, we are here to challenge the titles and the top 6!

A striker list:

Patrik Schick
Adam Hlozek
El Nesyri
Abraham
Sima
Yarmechuk

There are some prospects in the Dutch league worth a shout

That´s the caliber of player we should be looking at

whufc_crest
Still 2 hopes
It’s like a West Ham Central dream team innit
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Re: How could the team look like after a REALISTIC successful transfer window to you?

Post by Whiskyman »

Pipe smurf wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:57 am
Whiskyman wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:49 am

What makes anyone say they don't rate a player ? I've seen bits of him in Bundesliga highlights and, tbh, have tended to notice him more for mistakes than positive contributions. Hard work alone is no substitute for skill which, imo, he lacks.

But, hey, it's all about opinions. And Moyes' opinion is the one that matters.
You are basing your opinions of a player because of snippets from highlight reels? He´s often employed as a defensive midfielder so of course he will be shown at times in bad light in the highlight reels especially when you play for a small team, he scored 2 vs Dortmund in a win last season with a world class performance, here he would be playing in a better team
Of course. What do any of us base our opinions of players on ? We all watch a lot of West Ham matches and we could all give decent opinions on any of our players as a result. My opinion of Antonee Robinson for example is only based on the games I saw when he played against us, plus one or two other times I watched Fulham when they were on live. So obviously my opinion that Masuaku is better than Robinson is based on me having watched Masuaku in more games. Which I guess is exactly the same as your opinion of players because you will have seen more of West Ham's than the opposition's.

As for Skhiri I'm happy to admit I have only seen him in highlights. I didn't see any F C Koln games last season in full. If I was asked to write a full in depth analysis of the player I obviously wouldn't be in a position to do it until I'd watched him a few times. But I'm not a full time scout so -------------.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:38 am
JayK wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:19 am

Still 2 hopes
It’s like a West Ham Central dream team innit
Bless’em
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

It looks like we'll get Areola but I wouldn't bet a fucking fiver on those two shyster shitcunts adding anybody else tbh. Keeping Declan will cost millions so that will be the main plan when in reality to keep him keen they should be trebling his wages AND signing good players.

Pleading fucking poverty because of covid when they're both billionaires.

REALISTICALLY another free or loan at the end of the window as a back up striker with loads of 'we tried' platitudes and that will be it.

Fucking vermin leaches.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:23 am It looks like we'll get Areola but I wouldn't bet a fucking fiver on those two shyster shitcunts adding anybody else tbh. Keeping Declan will cost millions so that will be the main plan when in reality to keep him keen they should be trebling his wages AND signing good players.

REALISTICALLY another free or loan at the end of the window as a back up striker with loads of 'we tried' platitudes and that will be it.

Fucking vermin leaches.
You can see it now can’t you .

Hey Mr West Brom chairman … sell us Johnstone ( who I don’t rate anyway by the way) for tuppence h’apenny or we’ll loan a goalkeeper from PSG !
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:23 am It looks like we'll get Areola but I wouldn't bet a fucking fiver on those two shyster shitcunts adding anybody else tbh. Keeping Declan will cost millions so that will be the main plan when in reality to keep him keen they should be trebling his wages AND signing good players.

Fucking vermin leaches.
I doubt money will be a major factor when Rice leaves eventually. Obviously an important consideration but I'm guessing the possibility of testing himself against the best, and winning trophies, will feature highly when he makes his choice.

And I have to agree the constant messages of Covid related poverty from the boardroom are totally disingenuous. Someone should tell the dwarf that other clubs as well as West Ham had to play the whole season behind closed doors.

But, that said, I don't see what their particular fortunes have got to do with anything.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:07 am

Fucking vermin leaches.
You can see it now can’t you .

Hey Mr West Brom chairman … sell us Johnstone ( who I don’t rate anyway by the way) for tuppence h’apenny or we’ll loan a goalkeeper from PSG !
I watched Gonzo's latest offering. He's worried that this pursuit of big Jesse is hampering us getting anyone else.

Is Moyes that fucking stupid not to realise what's going on ?

'Dave it's Moysie. How's the Jesse deal going ?'

'Couple of days, Moysie, a couple of days'.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:12 am

Fucking vermin leaches.
I doubt money will be a major factor when Rice leaves eventually. Obviously an important consideration but I'm guessing the possibility of testing himself against the best, and winning trophies, will feature highly when he makes his choice.

And I have to agree the constant messages of Covid related poverty from the boardroom are totally disingenuous. Someone should tell the dwarf that other clubs as well as West Ham had to play the whole season behind closed doors.

But, that said, I don't see what their particular fortunes have got to do with anything.
Those Cunts will never donate £50m of their own personal fortunes to the transfer kitty .
At least not without a nice interest rate .

Even Palerider knows that.

We all know that .

But 50m when you have over a thousand of them IS a mere drop in the ocean really isn’t it ? It’s not as if they are going to starve when they have more money than they will ever need.

After all , they ARE fans ⚒
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:23 am

Those Cunts will never donate £50m of their own personal fortunes to the transfer kitty .

We all know that .

But 50m when you have over a thousand of them IS a mere drop in the ocean really isn’t it ? It’s not as if they are going to starve when they have more money than they will ever need.

It’s what I said the other day. They’d rather keep the club struggling financially so they can loan us a few quid and earn a tidy bit of interest
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:23 am

We all know that .

I wonder if, lurking somewhere in deepest Essex, there is anybody around who still actually believes that. ;)