How could the team look like after a REALISTIC successful transfer window to you?

Chat about anything football related here!
Riceascaptain

Re: How could the team look like after a REALISTIC successful transfer window to you?

Post by Riceascaptain »

Before this massive deep wisdom will be passed on to David Moyes and his advisors :D I would like to make a slight adjudgment!

Mikkel Damsgaard MAKE HIM THE TOP TRANSFER TARGET !

If for some reason he can´t be signed then go for Matheus Pereira of West Brom

whufc_crest

Pipe smurf

Re: How could the team look like after a REALISTIC successful transfer window to you?

Post by Pipe smurf »

My prediction of the team on September 1st

Johnstone

Coufal Maksimovic Ogbonna Cresswell

Rice Soucek

Yarmolenko Fornals Benrahma

Traore

-------------------------------------------------------

Fabianski, Randolph, Johnson, Diop, Dawson, Elimby, Masuaku, Noble, Maitland Niles, Oko Flex, Bowen, Hlozek, Antonio,

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Riceascaptain wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:01 am How did Antonee Robinson who we were heavily linked with before Fulham signed him fair with them last season?

Worth a punt?
We've already got one left back who is decent going forward but not too clever defensively. Why would we bring in another one ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:38 am
Riceascaptain wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:01 am How did Antonee Robinson who we were heavily linked with before Fulham signed him fair with them last season?

Worth a punt?
We've already got one left back who is decent going forward but not too clever defensively. Why would we bring in another one ?
I don't follow footie in Johnny Foreigner land but I did like the look of Junior Firpo who looked like he could do both. Leeds have him now but I do understand the dwarf's reluctance to spend with a limited budget and Junior Slug wanting a new state of the art games room at Dwarf Towers.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:28 am

I don't follow footie in Johnny Foreigner land but I did like the look of Junior Firpo who looked like he could do both. Leeds have him now but I do understand the dwarf's reluctance to spend with a limited budget and Junior Slug wanting a new state of the art games room at Dwarf Towers.
Indeed.
Diamond encrusted PS 5 's don't come cheap.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Riceascaptain wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:28 am Before this massive deep wisdom will be passed on to David Moyes and his advisors :D I would like to make a slight adjudgment!

Mikkel Damsgaard MAKE HIM THE TOP TRANSFER TARGET !

If for some reason he can´t be signed then go for Matheus Pereira of West Brom

whufc_crest
Damsgaard will be the subject of a bidding war. Real, Barca, Liverpool, Arsenal, spuds, Leeds and Everton all interested.

That'll be the "some reason we can't sign him".
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Worth a punt?
We’ll top up with fucking Anne Robinson
;)

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:34 pm

Worth a punt?
We’ll top up with fucking Anne Robinson
;)
Who would be the weakest link in the side.

I'll get my coat.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Riceascaptain

Post by Riceascaptain »

Worth a punt?
I would like the new left back to replace Masuaku who simply isn´t good enough, as good as he can be attacking he is a liability in defence, that´s not premier league material these days.

So Antonee Robinson is as bad defensively? Do you have anyone else in mind who is good enough?

Riceascaptain

Post by Riceascaptain »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:29 pm
Damsgaard will be the subject of a bidding war. Real, Barca, Liverpool, Arsenal, spuds, Leeds and Everton all interested.

That'll be the "some reason we can't sign him".
Interesting list, we should be able to compete with spuds, everton and leeds on that one but the others no chance

But what about Daamsgaard?! What a fucking player! 20 years old, the world is his oyster as they say....

Pereira would be a very good signing for the reported under 20 million he will apparently go for