Love to see Moyes go, won't happen, so we need to upgrade the coaching staff

Chat about anything football related here!
Towie

Re: Love to see Moyes go, won't happen, so we need to upgrade the coaching staff

Post by Towie »

9898 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:16 pm
Good coaches enhance player importance to the team and improve their transfer value. Moyes and his team did the exact opposite with those 3 players.
FACT.

Brutal slapdown but you deserve it as you're getting a bit too big for your boots.
So by your logic Moyes has lost us £66m on 3 players, so let us look at it from another perspective.

Moyes and his coaching team have coached Rice.
Free signing now worth £80m+

Soucek bought £19m value now £30m
Coufal bought £5m value now £15m

Seems the coaching staff have made us £101m profit on 3 players.

Great coaching job.

Fuck me you make it easy.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

terrya1965

Re: Love to see Moyes go, won't happen, so we need to upgrade the coaching staff

Post by terrya1965 »

There seems to be a lot of praise for Moyes and his coaching staff from many parts of the media.

It's just a pity that 9898 dosen't see it that way.

Here's one of them.There are plenty out there.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

This feel good factor It’s taken everyone by surprise I think .
We are so used to inept management and coaching staff
we’re having trouble coping.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:40 pm This feel good factor It’s taken everyone by surprise I think .
We are so used to inept management and coaching staff
we’re having trouble coping.
I know I am :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

9898 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:21 pm Stuart Pearce analysing the Euros was embarrassing. I was embarrassed that he was a coach at our club.
Nolan a failed manager who offers nothing and is just waiting like a vulture for Moyes to go. Tries to look 'managerial' during matches but the reality is everyone in football knows he's a useless piss head who shouldn't be anywhere near a PL club.
Paul Nevin has been coaching for ages and achieved nothing. He got a job with England as the token BAME representative.
Billy Mckinlay achieved nothing in his first spell at West Ham and flopped at Stoke. He got the job through being Scottish and nothing else.

Need to get rid of them all if we are to have anything approaching an average season.
I am only talking from the day Moyes took over in December 2019.....

Moyes - has changed our club to close the gap on top 6 sides and I thoroughly enjoyed every matches and we are in Europa. Moyes has upgraded fitness coach, training coaches, recruitment staffs plus Rob Newman from Man City and upgraded our squad players which is the best we had since first half of 1980s.

Fitness Coach - our injuries record was awful in pre-Moyes appointment but since then all players are more fitter, less long term injuries and we got better stamina for the whole match. Remembered, when we were 3-0 down against Spuds but our fitness was so strong, fought back to 3-3.

Training Coaches - the best we had for so many years as the training coaches of Bilic, Pellegrini, BFS were so awful and lacking desire.

Recruitment team - got better than in previous years as we got excellent hungry players such as Soucek, Bowen, Benrahma, Coufal, Zouma and so on as we are now a better shape than 2 seasons ago.

for NUMBNUTS - READ MY BIO BELOW......."I AM ALWAYS CORRECT BUT IF I AM WRONG, PLS REFER TO 1ST PHASE.

I THANK YOU SIR!!!

GOOD BYE SIR !! shakeass
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.