Love to see Moyes go, won't happen, so we need to upgrade the coaching staff

Chat about anything football related here!

Re: Love to see Moyes go, won't happen, so we need to upgrade the coaching staff

Post by 9898 »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:23 pm
9898 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:21 pm Stuart Pearce analysing the Euros was embarrassing. I was embarrassed that he was a coach at our club.
Nolan a failed manager who offers nothing and is just waiting like a vulture for Moyes to go. Tries to look 'managerial' during matches but the reality is everyone in football knows he's a useless piss head who shouldn't be anywhere near a PL club.
Paul Nevin has been coaching for ages and achieved nothing. He got a job with England as the token BAME representative.
Billy Mckinlay achieved nothing in his first spell at West Ham and flopped at Stoke. He got the job through being Scottish and nothing else.

Need to get rid of them all if we are to have anything approaching an average season.
If the Saudi Arabian Royal Family owned us,you might have a decent point.
Another beauty from Tegs.
Apparently you can only have decent coaches if you have billions in the bank.
Love your thinking.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

terrya1965

Re: Love to see Moyes go, won't happen, so we need to upgrade the coaching staff

Post by terrya1965 »

9898 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:24 am
terrya1965 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:23 pm

If the Saudi Arabian Royal Family owned us,you might have a decent point.
Love your thinking.

I would like to know why you think they are terrible coaches?

The club haven't spent millions under Moyes and his coaches.Actually in the last 2 seasons,our budget is one of the lowest in the PL.

They have got rid of the dead wood,therefore saving the club millions in wages.

They have got us to the dizzy heights of 6th and only missing out on the CL place by a win.

Is that what you really call awful coaching?The mind boggles.

Can you please tell me what coach achieved more with a similar budget and a smaller squad?I can't wait for the answer...And PLEASE,don't give me Leicester City...Their squad is worth DOUBLE ours in Transfermarket..Even Brighton's is worth more than us.

Post by 9898 »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:26 pm
9898 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:24 am

Love your thinking.

The club haven't spent millions under Moyes and his coaches.Actually in the last 2 seasons,our budget is one of the lowest in the PL.

They have got us to the dizzy heights of 6th and only missing out on the CL place by a win.

Can you please tell me what coach achieved more with a similar budget and a smaller squad?I can't wait for the answer...And PLEASE,don't give me Leicester City...Their squad is worth DOUBLE ours in Transfermarket..Even Brighton's is worth more than us.
Let's dissect this rubbish one point at a time.

Please explain:

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

9898 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:46 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:26 pm

Please explain:
Wilshire,Roberto,Snodgrass,Haller and Anderson..There is just 5 off the top of my head.

Obviously has no effect on the wage bill then?

You have FAILED to answer the question..You CANNOT back it up with evidence.

Absolutely laughable.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Do yourself a favour(and the rest of us),give yourself an holiday AND STOP GIVING US THIS CESSPIT OF SPEW AND SHIT!

Post by 9898 »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:14 pm
9898 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:46 pm

Please explain:
Wilshire,Roberto,Snodgrass,Haller and Anderson..There is just 5 off the top of my head.

Absolutely laughable.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Do yourself a favour(and the rest of us),give yourself an holiday AND STOP GIVING US THIS CESSPIT OF SPEW AND SHIT!
Oh Tegs. I am not going to insult you but you do not know anything about football.

Study below.
Haller - When Moyes arrived he was a £45 million striker. Moyes and his coaches got to work and coached him to improve his game.......... Moyes then sold him for £22.5 million . Moyes and his marvellous coaches coached £22.5 million off his transfer value. Great coaching.
Anderson - When Moyes arrived he was a £36 million player. Moyes and his coaches got to work and coached him to improve his game.......... Moyes then sold him for £2.5 million. Moyes and his marvellous coaches coached £33.5 million off his transfer value. Great coaching.
Snodgrass - We signed him for 310 million. Moyes and his coaches got to work and coached him to improve his game.......... Moyes then let him leave on a free transfer. Great coaching.
Moyes and his coaching team devalued those 3 players to the amount of £66 million. They lost West Ham United £66 million. Great coaches.

Good coaches enhance player importance to the team and improve their transfer value. Moyes and his team did the exact opposite with those 3 players.
FACT.

Brutal slapdown but you deserve it as you're getting a bit too big for your boots.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

9898 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:16 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:14 pm

Oh Tegs. I am not going to insult you but you do not know anything about football.

Study below.
Haller - When Moyes arrived he was a £45 million striker. Moyes and his coaches got to work and coached him to improve his game.......... Moyes then sold him for £22.5 million . Moyes and his marvellous coaches coached £22.5 million off his transfer value. Great coaching.
Anderson - When Moyes arrived he was a £36 million player. Moyes and his coaches got to work and coached him to improve his game.......... Moyes then sold him for £2.5 million. Moyes and his marvellous coaches coached £33.5 million off his transfer value. Great coaching.
Snodgrass - We signed him for 310 million. Moyes and his coaches got to work and coached him to improve his game.......... Moyes then let him leave on a free transfer. Great coaching.
Moyes and his coaching team devalued those 3 players to the amount of £66 million. They lost West Ham United £66 million. Great coaches.

Good coaches enhance player importance to the team and improve their transfer value. Moyes and his team did the exact opposite with those 3 players.
FACT.

Brutal slapdown but you deserve it as you're getting a bit too big for your boots.
Moyes never brought them players and they weren't exactly setting the world on fire,when he arrived.

Anderson had a first good season with us and was diabolical after that..They were your words..You said he was a one season wonder and you were RIGHT for a change.

Haller wasn't a bad player,but he didn't suit Moyes system...You can't keep an unhappy player.

Moyes never spent the money,Pellegrini did,so how is he to blame?

Snodgrass,£310 million? :lol: :lol: :lol: is passed it mate,even though he gave everything.

Your post is all about the Coaches doing a terrible job..I said to you,who did better than Moyes last year and I still can't hear your answer?Instead you come out with a pile of shit,that Moyes has wasted our money? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by 9898 »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:31 pm
9898 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:16 pm

Study below.

FACT.

Moyes never brought them players and they weren't exactly setting the world on fire,when he arrived.

Anderson had a first good season with us and was diabolical after that..They were your words..You said he was a one season wonder and you were RIGHT for a change.

Haller wasn't a bad player,but he didn't suit Moyes system...You can't keep an unhappy player.

Snodgrass,£310 million? :lol: :lol: :lol: is passed it mate,even though he gave everything.

Your post is all about the Coaches doing a terrible job..I said to you,who did better than Moyes last year and I still can't hear your answer?Instead you come out with a pile of shit,that Moyes has wasted our money? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry Tegs. I know my last post was brutal :D and 100% FACT.
Moyes and coaching staff totally failed the club and the players. £66 million lost due to them. :(

Like I say, last season was not a real season and even players are admitting this to be the case.
Moyes test is this season and watch him and his coached flop MASSIVELY.

Remember what i told you, stop posting with emotion and deal in facts.

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Facts :lol:

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

9898 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:21 pm Stuart Pearce analysing the Euros was embarrassing. I was embarrassed that he was a coach at our club.
Nolan a failed manager who offers nothing and is just waiting like a vulture for Moyes to go. Tries to look 'managerial' during matches but the reality is everyone in football knows he's a useless piss head who shouldn't be anywhere near a PL club.
Paul Nevin has been coaching for ages and achieved nothing. He got a job with England as the token BAME representative.
Billy Mckinlay achieved nothing in his first spell at West Ham and flopped at Stoke. He got the job through being Scottish and nothing else.

Need to get rid of them all if we are to have anything approaching an average season.
So you are doing a tabloid Sir.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

9898 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:36 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:31 pm

Sorry Tegs. I know my last post was brutal :D and 100% FACT.
Moyes and coaching staff totally failed the club and the players. £66 million lost due to them. :(

Like I say, last season was not a real season and even players are admitting this to be the case.
Moyes test is this season and watch him and his coached flop MASSIVELY.

Remember what i told you, stop posting with emotion and deal in facts.
It wasn't brutal.I am not offended.

You are entitled to your opinion,like I am entitled to mine.

Yes,he could fail,but I don't think it will be down to his coaching skills.It will be more down to the resources available to him..We started to struggle near the end of the season,because of injuries. We are now involved in Europe and we are already and Lingard and Balbueno have now left the club..Let see what the owners come up with?

Tbh,I don't expect nothing like the the last one.It was a one off...Comfortable mid table with a few signings.