Jesse Lingard - Another Moyes cock up

Chat about anything football related here!

Jesse Lingard - Another Moyes cock up

Post by 9898 »

He signed Lingard on loan.
He treated him like the messiah.
Lingard showed he didn't care about West Ham with his attitude and the way he played with no effort.
Moyes alienated players signed permanently to West Ham by giving preferential treatment to Lingard on and off the pitch.
Now Lingard doesn't want to sign and Moyes is left with players,i,e Benrahma, who will hold it against Moyes.

What type of fool would make a LOAN signing the God of the club over the permanent signings?
What type of fool would think that a MAN UTD player really enjoys playing for West Ham?
What type of fool publicly exposes himself like this on the altar of Jesse Lingard?

I love West Ham but CANNOT WAIT for Moyes to fail dramatically and be exposed as what he is ......... past it football manager with NO IDEA.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

jameskel

Re: Jesse Lingard - Another Moyes cock up

Post by jameskel »

:D :D :D

Fuck me Stamford, you are a try hard
Covid in the Boardroom

Post by 9898 »

jameskel wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:20 am :D :D :D

1, Post is fact
2, Not Stamford
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

jameskel wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:20 am :D :D :D

Oh,Stamford the Lion(Chelsea mascot)

Maybe I can understand why his so bitter about West Ham now..Back in the late 70s,early 80s,A West Ham skinhead run on to the pitch a n give him a right good kicking..He never roared again after that.

Things you learn,aye.Who would have thought that?

garnett

Post by garnett »

Whilst he started well he did tail off when clubs sussed us out, I will concede he does make us a better football team but he is far from the be all and end all.

hd1

Post by hd1 »

9898 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:14 am I love West Ham but CANNOT WAIT for Moyes to fail dramatically and be exposed as what he is ......... past it football manager with NO IDEA.
Priceless :lol:

I love 'my club' but want it to fail so my bullshit can be proved right

Cuntishness of the highest order

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Agree Moyes was a Lingard licker ,should have been hauled off a few times but wasn’t.
Anyhow fuck him now ,sign the Baggies midfielder.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Love West Ham but want us to fail.

Christ, I've heard it all now. :lol:
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

9898 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:14 am He signed Lingard on loan.
Lingard showed he didn't care about West Ham with his attitude and the way he played with no effort.
Moyes alienated players signed permanently to West Ham by giving preferential treatment to Lingard on and off the pitch.
Now Lingard doesn't want to sign and Moyes is left with players,i,e Benrahma, who will hold it against Moyes.

What type of fool would make a LOAN signing the God of the club over the permanent signings?
What type of fool would think that a MAN UTD player really enjoys playing for West Ham?
What type of fool publicly exposes himself like this on the altar of Jesse Lingard?

I love West Ham but CANNOT WAIT for Moyes to fail dramatically and be exposed as what he is ......... past it football manager with NO IDEA.
Another tabloid, Sir?

I don't give a monkey, Sir.

Move on, Sir.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Ibbyham wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:00 pm
9898 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:14 am He signed Lingard on loan.

Another tabloid, Sir?

I don't give a monkey, Sir.

Move on, Sir.
You will chase numbers right off this forum with caustic wit like this Ibbs. You definitely possess future moderator potential You just need to let yourself truly go...